Riker

Riker:

"Y/N. Y/N. Y/N." Riker sang as he entered your room.

"Riker. Five more minutes." You groan.

"But it's Christmas. And it's snowing!" Riker exclaimed clearly very excited. You groaned but got up anyways. You had never seen snow in your life, seeing your always lived in California. This year you and Riker decided to spend Christmas in Colorado. On your way to the window, you grab your hair tie. You lean on the ledge of the window and admire the snow slowly falling from the sky.

"It's so beautiful." You smile.

"You're beautiful." Riker whispers in your ear.

"Riker!" You say blushing.

"What? It's true." Riker said wrapping his arms around your waist. "I'm so excited to give you my present." Riker says to you.

"I can't wait." You say to Riker and he grins.

"Then come on, let's go see what Santa got us." Riker says and drags you down the stairs. You reach the bottom and you tie your hair up in a pony tail just to keep your hair out of your face.

You watch Riker pick up his cousin.

"Santa came!" Beauty giggles hugging Riker.

"He sure did! What'd he get you?" Riker asked her.

"A barbie!" Beauty smiles.

"That's awesome. I want one." Riker says.

"But Barbies are for girls." Beauty says once Riker puts her down. Everyone goes into the lounge room and sits down and passes presents out to everyone. Riker had given Ross and Rocky more guitar strings and guitar cases. He gave Rydel a voucher to one of her favourite stores, and he got Ryland a bunch of clothes because Ryland was growing out of the other ones.

You pass Riker a medium sized bag. Riker takes off the tape and takes out a shirt and a matching tie and a voucher to his favourite guitar store and a bucket of M&Ms.

"You're the best." Riker says kissing your cheek. He was there when you bought him the items because you didn't know what to get him.

"Now, I can finally give you your present." Riker says passing you a box with holes in it. You give him a confused look as you open the lid and gasp.

"Ha! I knew you'd like it." Riker smiles.

"I love it." You say lifting up the kitten from the box.

"Well, what are you going to call it?" Riker asks you.

"Levi." You smile patting the cat as it purrs.