~Enter, Roark the Leader!~

Oreburge city, the first gym is here..but I'm not here to battle, I'm here to cheer Paul on in his battle.

"Piplup, wait up!" I yelled running after her "hey there, Ashley" I stop to see the ref of the gym "hey, long time no see..you seen Paul?" I asked "he just left" I turn seeing Ash and the others "really? That little..so where's Roark?" I asked "at his usual place, the mines"

"We're heading there now, wanna join?" Dawn asked "no thanks..I wanna catch up with Ian first, I'll see Roark later when he battles you and Paul, Ash. The mines shouldn't be far from here, good luck finding him there" I said waving goodbye.

"Now then..how's that Pokémon is his?" I asked "it's doing good, anything on your sister?" Ian asked "no nothing yet..but I have a feeling, Team Galactic is behind it"

"Them again..they've caused trouble for everyone. Let's chat more inside"

-

As me and Ian talked, Roark came in with Ash and his friends "welcome back, Roark. How was the treasure hunt?" Ian asked "we've really discovered something, this time! This may just be the best fossil yet!" Roark said excitingly "I bet..huh?"

The doors open revealing Paul walking in "Paul!" I ran over hugging him "the heck! Get off me, Ashley!" Paul said pushing away "sorry..I'm just excited to see you" I said "ya whatever.."

"I think I was blind earlier, nice to see you again Ashley" Roark said walking over "same here..anyways, good luck battling Paul" I said "thanks, now follow me please. If you and your friends like..they can watch" "that be great, Cmon guys!"

-

The roof opened shining in light "good luck, Paul!" I shouted "Ele!"
"The Oreburge city gym battle, between Paul the challenger and Roark the gym leader, is about to get underway! The battle will be three on three, and as soon as all three Pokémon ok either side are unable to battle. The challenge is over. In addition, only the challenger can switch Pokémon. Now let's the battle begin!"

"Geodude, lets go!"
"Azumaril, Stand By!"

Azumaril, the Aqua rabbit Pokemon, and the evolved form of Marill. It can spend all day in water, since it can inhale and store a large volume of air.

"Azumarill, Hydro Pump!"
"Geodude, hidden power" the move hidden power, countered and hit Azumarill "I remember that move, it gave us trouble..didn't it Elekid" "Ele!"

"Alright, Geodude Rollout!"

"Water gun, Azumarill!" The water gun wasn't able to fire, Rollout hit Azumarill before it could attack.
Another hit from Rollout..and Azumarill is out "Ashley! Take care of this" he threw me Azumarill's Pokeball "r..right.."

"Elekid, Stand by!"

"Azu.." "it's okay, but why would he send him out? I guess he has some sort of plan.." I said as I did my best to heal Azumarill.

"Now Elekid, Brick Break!" Geodude went in with Rollout, but hit with Brick break..Geodude was out "all better, now rest up in your ball" I said returning Azumarill "Ele! Ele!"
My little Elekid cheered Paul's one, I could see the blush on his Elekids face *nice job*

"Onix, you're up next!"

"I remember that fella! Be careful, Elekid!" I yelled "Ele Bree!"

"Quick Elekid, Brick Break!"
"Dodge Onix!"

Onix dodged the brick break with such speed "that speed is trouble.."
"Now use Slam, Onix!"
"Protect!"

Elekid protected itself with Protect "double edge let's go!"
But Elekid was hit with Double edge "stealth rock go!" Tiny rocks were planted around Elekid

"That's not good! That move will do damage to any new Pokémon he sends out! Be careful, Paul!" I shouted "ya I know that!" He shouted back "Ele!"
"Slam Onix, lets go!"

When Onix, hit Elekid..it got Staic, which means. It was paralyzed "nice!"
"Brick Break, Elekid now!"
"Double Edge, Onix!"

Both moves hit, but Elekid got more damaged then Onix *cmon Paul..change things up..*
He returned Elekid, and sent out Chimchar. It was attacked by Stealth rock
"Chimchar, use Dig!" Digging underground, it appeared underneath Onix hitting it.

"Now use, Double Edge!" Chimchar used dig to escape from the attack, Onix was hit once again from below. And Onix was now out "nice Chimchar!" I shouted "Ele!"

Roark's final Pokémon, was Craniados "Chimchar use Dig!"
"Craniados, Headbutt now!"

"Paul get Chimchar outta there!" I yelled "huh?!" Chimchar popped up, but was hit with Headbutt "Chimchar use Dig one more time!"
"Not a good move..watch it's movements Paul!" I shouted "Craniados, Zen Headbutt!"

Chimchar was hit badly with Zen Headbutt "Zen Headbutt again!"
"Quick, Chimchar use dig!"

But it couldn't move, it was scared and frightened "Chimchar!" It was hit two more times "focus energy!"
"Paul hurry and get Chimchar outta there!" I shouted "Ele!"

Chimchar then started to use its ability, Blaze "I see..nice going!"
"Zen headbutt again!"
"Now, Flame wheel!" Chimchar hit Carniados in the legs "nice!"

It used the move again, hitting Craniados. Then used Dig to go underneath, hitting Craniados. Craniados went down and fainted Chimchar with headbutt "I'll deal with you later, catch" he threw me it's Pokeball "Chimchar, Cmon out" "char.."

"Stay still alright, I'll get you to perfect health" I said getting my potions and stuff "Elekid, Stand by!"

"Now, use Brick Break!"
"Flamethrower!"

But Elekid dodged, hitting Carniados in the leg "use Zen Headbutt now!" Craniados was slower due to Brick Break hitting it in the leg "Brick Break, one more time!"

Brick break hit Carniados in the head, Elekid used another Brick break on Carniados. Carniados went for a flamethrower, hitting Elekid. Then a Zen Headbutt, but it was countered by Brick break.

Both Pokémon were damaged, but still battled, Elekid went into for another Brick Break, and Craniados went in with Flamethrower. But Elekid cut through it, hitting the head of Craniados..and fainting it.

Paul has won his first gym badge "there, now rest up" I said getting up and heading to Paul "here, both are healed. Just let them rest up" I said handing it to them "thanks"

Paul was then given, the Oreburge gym badge. Paul was about to leave, but Ash stopped him "aren't you gonna stay and watch my battle?!" Ash asked "I'm staying, it be nice to learn more Paul..and besides, it'll help you a lot. So what do you say?"