~Top-Down Training~

(I'm skipping a lot i the series and I'm sorry..but ya..)

Ashley's Team: Prinplup, Electabuzz, Shieldon, Dusclops, Sentret

I was walking around town with Sentret on my head napping "guess I found a calm on" I said looking up at it "hey! Check it out, it's Cynthia!" I turn my head curious "there's no way.." I went to where they kids were heading "it really is her.." I stood there amazed of seeing one of my idols in person.

"Sen.." I grab Sentret from my head and placed her in my arms "that's her Senty, that Cynthia the champion" I said "Sent?"
I see someone walking towards Cynthia "Paul..what's he doing?" I asked as I walked closer
"You're Cynthia, aren't you?" Paul asked "yes" she answered turning to him "my name is Paul, and I'm from Veilstone. I'd like to challenge you to a battle" Paul said "wait what?!" "Sent!"

"Paul! You can't just ask her that, she's probably really busy" I said running up to him "it's been awhile since I've took a field challenge. Are you competing in the Sinnoh league now?" She asked "that's right!" Paul answered
"I see..then I'm assuming you transferred here from another league. Fine then..I accept your challenge!" Cynthia said "huh?!"
"Paul, are you sure you want to battle her?! She's the champion for crying out loud, you don't stand a chance" I said "I don't? Just watch me beat her" Paul said as I stood there worried.

*He's too confident on this..*

"Do you mind if we battle with six Pokémon each?!" Paul asked "no problem" Cynthia said "he's not thinking at all..he knows a full six on six only means she'll use full strength" I said to myself
Cynthias Pokemon was Garchomp "her Garchomp!"

Garchomp, The Mach Pokemon..and the evolved form of Gabite. It is said that when one runs at high speed, its wings create blades of wind that can fell nearby trees.

Paul's Pokemon..was Chimchar "that's not a good match up..Garchomp is part Ground, and very effective against fire types. But maybe he has a plan this time.." I said in question

Paul started the battle with Chimchar using, Fire Spin. It hit, them Chimchar used Dig but Garchomp did the exact same thing as Chimchar.
They both came out of the ground, with Chimchar knocked out and unable to battle "o..one hit..she's powerful.." I said in fear.

Paul's next Pokemon, was Weavile "I haven't seen him in a while..that he's been getting knew Pokémon" I said pulling out my dex

Weavile, the Sharp Claw Pokemon. And the evolved form of Sneasel. Evolution made it even more devious. It communicates by clawing signs in boulders.

Paul started with Weavile using, Blizzard. Garchomp used its wing to cover its face from the attack "that's how you know it's strength in defence" I said
The Garchomp flew up as Cynthia told it to use, Dragon Rush.
Weavile didn't move at all, but Paul commanded an Ice beam from it. But it was dodged and Weavile..was Unable to battle "s..scary.."

Next was a Murkrow "he had a Murkrow.."

Murkrow, the Darkness Pokemon. If spotted, it will lure an unwary person into chasing it, then lose the pursuer on mountain trails.

The battle started with Murkrow using Haze, but Garchomp dodged the attack. But Murkrow flew from the sky with, Sky Attack. But..Garchomp went in with a Giga Impact.

Murkrow was unable to battle..but since Garchomp used a powerful move like, Giga Impact..it'll have to recharge.
Next was his, Torterra "Torterra! Finally he uses him!"

Torterra, the Continent Pokemon, and the final evolution of Turtwig. Some Pokémon are born on a TORTERRA's back and spend their entire life there.