Ch 6 - Debut

A couple of months later...

Dance Instructor: Again! 1,2,3 and 4 and good! You are a really fast learner (Y/N)! I don't think I can teach you anything more. 

Thank you! But I think that maybe I think there's still a lot for me to learn. 

Dance Instructor: Well that's good! Aim to improve yourself (Y/N)! and oh I think JYP wants to talk to you.

To me? Why? 

Dance Instructor: I don't know, you should go up right now and find out for yourself.

Well, I'll go to him right away then. Thank you! 

I leave the room and go into the elevator then straight towards JYP's room. 

" I'm so nervous... I wonder what he'll say to me... Here goes nothing... "

I knock and open the door.

JYP: You must be Sung (Y/N)?Come and sit down I have heard so much about you.

I take a seat and look around the room. 

JYP: Long story short, I want you to debut as a soloist. 

Me sir??

JYP: Yes I heard that you sing and dance well and learn fast as your instructor told me. 

Thank you, sir! I'll do my best! 

JYP: Great! Here I want you to practice this dance and song. You will be debuting after 3 months. 

JYP:  Well, that's all (Y/N) contact me if you have any questions. 

I thank him again and was about to leave the room when I bump into a girl and she falls over.

I'm so sorry ar-are you okay???  

" I look at her and see her cat eyes... this girl seems familiar... "

Girl: Ahh yes I'm okay! Sorry to bump into you.

No no, it's my fault for not paying attention.

JYP: Yeji are you okay? 

" Yeji? That name sounds familiar... Wait... is this girl Yeji?? she must be the one Yuna was talking about back then! "

Yeji: Yes I'm okay sir! 

We bow to each other and I leave the room and wonder if Yeji was the girl I met in the park.

" But she can't be... right? But then maybe I think she is...? "

Meanwhile...

JYP: Yeji take a seat. Do you know who was that boy you bumped into just now? 

Yeji: No I don't think so sir? Who is he? 

JYP: He's Sung (Y/N). His dad was an old friend of mine and a colleague of your dad I think. 

Yeji: Why did you call me sir?

JYP: I want you to be his- *Bzzt Bzzzt*  Oh I'm sorry I have to take this call. 

Yeji: " What does he want me to be? his girlfriend???  but our dating ban hasn't been lifted yet?? "

JYP: I'm sorry Yeji, as I was saying-

Yeji: SIR I CAN'T DO IT! I DON'T WANT TO!

JYP: Wait calm down. I haven't told you what you'll do yet.

Yeji: Oh... I'm sorry sir.

JYP: As I was saying, I want you to help him as he will be debuting in 3 months.

Yeji: But sir why me? Why not Twice Sunbaenim? They're better than me

JYP: Twice still have their tours to deal with and I think that you are perfect for this.

Yeji: Thank you sir, then I'll try my best. 

JYP: Good, You may leave. 

Yeji: " Sigh~, how am I supposed to help him... "

Yeji leaves the room and JYP thinks to himself. 

JYP: " Hmm, now let's see how well those two will get along "

*Flashback*

JYP: I want you to be his- *Bzzt Bzzzt* Oh I'm sorry I have to take this call. 

JYP: Hello?

?: Ahh how have you been Jinyoung? 

JYP: Ohhh I've been doing well wahahaha! Why are you calling all of a sudden?

?: Oh I can't even call you now? Should I just hang up?

JYP: Aish I'm kidding, what's up?

?: Ahh I'm just checking up on him, how's he doing? 

JYP: He's doing great. He's a fast learner so he doesn't really have any problems. 

?: Oh really? That's great! I have to go.

JYP: Call me when your back in Korea okay? 

?: Yeah I'll see you then. 

A/N - I wonder who this mystery caller is... :3