Ch 11 - Good News

You: Aaiiiishhhh! Just stop it Lia! I don't like her!

Lia: Yieeeee don't lie to me I know you like her!

Yeji entered the room and looks at both of us.

Lia whispers: Don't think we're done here. I'll talk to you later.

Lia leaves the room while waving goodbye and Yeji and I start to practice.

Yeji: I have some good news (Y/N)!

You: Oh. What is it?

Yeji: JYP told me to tell you that you'll debut next week!

You: Oh. That's good. I'll talk to him later then.

Yeji: (Y/N)? Did I do something wrong? Why are you like this?

You: You did nothing wrong. Let's keep practicing.

Yeji: Oh... yeah... Let's just practice...

After our practice ended I head straight towards JYP's office and talked to him.

He basically said the same things Yeji said and now I have to prepare songs for my album.

I asked him if I could do a cover and he said it would be alright.

I thank him and head home but not until I get stopped by Lia who was waiting outside of the office.

Lia: Did you think you could escape?! I told you we'll talk right?!

You: Oh hehehe... I forgot. I'll go now.

I try to act dumb and escape the situation but Lia won't let me go.

Lia: Fine you don't have to tell me of your feelings. Tell me what's going on between you and Yeji then.

You: Nothing's going on though? She didn't do anything wrong.

Lia: Oh is that true? Then why did she come and talk to me last night about you?

You: She did? What did she talk about?

Lia: It seemed as if you were cold and distant with her and that she felt that she had done something wrong.

You: I'm telling you, she really did nothing wrong. If she did then I would tell you about it.

Lia: Sigh~ You're really not going to tell me?

You: What would I even tell you when there's nothing to talk about?

Lia: I saw you looking outside of the practice room.

You: Oh... I thought someone was knocking at the door... So I just checked...

Lia: I heard from Yeji that she told you that she would come if she could.

You: Well yeah, but I know that she had fun with Hyunjin so she had no time to come practice.

Lia: You were waiting for her, weren't you?

You: Sigh~ You caught me. Yes, I thought that if I could practice long enough maybe she could join. Even if it was only 10 minutes or so...

Lia: That's alright (Y/N). I can understand what you're feeling.

You: How would you know? Have you gone through the same thing?

Lia: Actually I did hahaha. It's was with my best friend who went abroad.

You: Ahh John right? You've told me about him before.

Lia: Yeah... That's him but I haven't seen or heard from him ever since he went abroad.

You: But how is this related to now?

Lia: Well, it was a misunderstanding and we pretty much lost our way that's all.

You: Aww, That's alright Lia but there is no misunderstanding between us okay? Now if you'll excuse me I have to do a lot of things before midnight.

Lia: Ohh you're debuting next week right?

You: Yeahhhhh, I can't wait for it though.

Lia: Then be careful while going home okay?

You: I will, Byeeee Lia

Lia: Byeeeeee