Ch 3 The epic escape or near death

'You want a tour of the ship?'

This man is highly irritating with a smirk on his face and I would love to remove that smirk because everything is making me so angry .
Surrogates yeah sure I will be totally honored to give birth to alien babies as if that is totally normal .
You kill everyone on said planet and then forcibly take the females and make them surrogates .
Wow these people are totally delusional if they think we are docile creatures with little brain cells to act as their guinea pigs.
And this implant has to go even if I have to cut it out of my skin.

I need a plan and a sharp object and act as meek and stupid as possible for the time being.

Sole showed me the lunch room, lab rooms with lots of machinery and cabin rooms, medical room was really weird with a CT scan machine which I later inquired was a medical cot with little micro scanners and nano medicine chips, even surgeries were done by the nano implants.

Command room was impressive to say the least but I could not find any exist but then arm room was highly technical for me to understand ,
And the bastard Sole was laughing about how stupid humans are and all.
Even if I was pissed beyond belief I kept my temper in check that comes with great practice throughout all these years .
And he explained me some of the arms and I asked about their mechanism to look totally curious but I want to find the right weapon to use against him when I will escape .
I quickly slide a gamma radiator, a laser gun and few small knifes.

Then suddenly two armed men entered and informed him that they will have to stop at some fuel and check post harbor in few paces.

'Please rest in your room and I will send someone to fed you,
can't have our little experiments starving can we'

All of them laughed as if it was some great joke, sick bastards you will rot in hell for killing innocents for your sick reasons.

I was returned to my room and the slimy liquid was given so that I would not starve .
Yuck how will I drink this poison without killing myself first.
Relax drink it and conserve you energy for greater things.
I guped it without missing at beat.
And stick with my earlier plan so
I quickly cut the implant from my back and it was so painful but I have to escape no matter what ,
Even if I die trying I won't be part of this sick experiment .

So I exit my room at moved to other area to locate the exist door or escape shuttle or something.
I quickly checked the exits but there was none too be seen and by sheer luck I saw a gate and opened it but it won't budge so I tried all the buttons some provide suits that I put on myself to protect myself form outside environment ,who know maybe it will harm me
,they were body con suits of some high quality material.

But the door won't open I tried almost all the buttons but small submarine type thing appeared out of nowhere.

Maybe this is some space shuttle or something but who will drive this thing.

The gate of the shuttle opened after great difficulty but suddenly all the alarms were blaring in the ship .
I quickly pressed the only button in that small shuttle and it started without any problem but there was no exit in site.
Shit I was totally trapped,
no no I can't think of dying right now .
So I took charge of the consoler type thing but a robotic voice started directing about exit and followed the directions like some obedient scholar.
The shuttle speed up as if dog hounds were after it but Sole and his team caught me but I put the use of laser gun to good use and attacked them but they started shooting me with semi circular liquid balls .
I was bleeding badly and when I thought that this is the end the shuttle doors closed and I was outside the ship .