part nineteen

NO RECAP!
olive pov:
after a bunch of hours, of us dancing around while listening to music and making a mess of my apartment. "omg i think this is more of mess than it is clean.." i say and all the boys stop and sit on the couch "yea, maybe a little bit.." anthony says "let's clean up the mess then go to bed." jaden days and we nod. after two hours of packing things up and cleaning we finish and head to bed, i just throw on a big shirt and head to bed because i was so tired.
i wake up and jaden isn't beside me and i hear a bunch of noise. i check my phone and see that it is eleven am. it sounds very loud like they are moving furniture so i walk upstairs after getting changed into this.

"what the hell are you guys doing?" i yell and i turn around to see moving guys not the boys "omg i'm so sorry, this is my apartment

"what the hell are you guys doing?" i yell and i turn around to see moving guys not the boys "omg i'm so sorry, this is my apartment.. do you happen to know where any of the boys that were here are by a chance?" i ask the movers "it's fine ma'am, i think they were packing up the car." one of the mover says i nod and walk out. i walk down my hallway and run into myles "hey myles, how are you?" i ask and he looks sad but i know myles he wouldn't be sad for no reason "umm you know how my grandma had cancer.." he says and interrupt "omg myles, i'm so sorry. i loved your grandma" i say "so did everyone else, i just wish i was there.." he says "where were you?" i ask not trying to be nosy "i was with alex, we are dating.." he says quietly "oh..good for you guys!" i say trying to be happy.
(alex played by sydney vezina)

flashback to olives past:"hey ale! what's up?" i say and she look nervous "well me and myles hooked up at the party last night, pleasers don't mad at him

"hey ale! what's up?" i say and she look nervous "well me and myles hooked up at the party last night, pleasers don't mad at him.. i promise it was my fault." she says and i almost start cry but i hold it back because we're at school "no, it's both your fucking faults. it takes two people to fuck so.. but i never want to talk to again.. i guess this is what get for being friends with the biggest hoe at school." i say and walk away but on my way to the bathroom i run into myles "have the whore, you cheating bitch but don't run back to me when she cheats on you.." i say completely breaking down in the hallway "what's wrong babe?" someone says and i look up its a girl. she picks me up and brings me to the bathroom "thanks you're so nice.." i say while still crying "i'm kenzie, i feel so bad for you why don't you sit with me and my friends at our table!" she says happily and i nod.
back to now:
"thanks ol, it means so much coming from you, are you moving out now?" he says and i nod. "of course, live your life and yea but i gotta go find my friends they are packing my car, bye myles." i say and quickly hugging him while running towards the elevator.

omg 2k i love you all, hope you enjoyed ❤️💋