part twenty-nine

olive pov:
i was just crying and cuddling with jaden eventually i fell asleep after a few hours and we just stayed that way all night. i wake up with the ringing sound of my alarm and i turn on my phone to see the time is 1 pm and our flight is in 50 minutes and luckily we decided to stay in nashville last night we really needed to have the night for ourselves and also we would have been late for our flight by now. "bubs wake up, we need to leave now!" i say shaking him lightly "what time is it?" he asks "1 pm" i say and he quickly gets out of bed and starts throwing on clothes and i start putting my hair up and calling an uber and throwing our clothes in our suitcases. i finally get everything in the suitcase except the clothes i was gonna wear so i throw them on real quick and put my other clothes in the suitcase and then i see that our uber is here and we only have thirty minutes until our plane leaves and the airport is 5 minutes away without traffic. we get there 10 minutes before the plane boards and we run threw pre check and we make to our gate before the plane leaves and we board onto our first class seats. i put in one of my airpods and give jaden the other one and we put on a movie and just watch it but we still have some time before we land so we filmed some tiktoks and i recently got some more followers since i started dating jaden and i just hit 500k which it is insane and i'm so grateful.

(a/n speaking of being grateful that was just a way for me to transition into this.. i'm so grateful for the people from the beginning and the people that just started with me and my story journey also i have a new story in the works and i could release or wait for this book to be over so what do you want.. it's called sitting on the sidelines. or i could release two of these books and put that one in the middle but you guys need to tell me but it will be about jaden, just a fyi. thanks for listening to me just talk, back to the regular scheduled programming 💋)

we finally arrive and we are waiting for the guys to pick us up which honestly is scary, none of them are good drivers beside jaden. as he says "i drive my children everywhere" so i really hope the don't crash otherwise we will have to go to the hospital again and i'm kinda tired of that place. we have been there way too much this month, more than i would want ever want. finally the boys arrive after what seems like forever and i open the door to see the boys and nessa, josh's girlfriend "omg your nessa, your so pretty!" i say while hugging her "yea and your olive, the boys talk about you all the time." she says while hugging me "i'm happy i won't be the only girl there!" i say excitedly "me too, it's just a lot of them!" she says and their jaws drop and josh had his hand on her thigh and he lifted it up "wow, jaden turn around we are dropping off nessa now!" bryce says jokingly trying to say serious "no she staying or i'm going to!" i say grabbing and hugging her "yea!" she says "fine, only because we want you here.." griffin says "hey ness, we should make a house of the sway boys girls.." i say looking around "yes for sure, it can be called the sway la babes!" she says excitedly "yes and it could be my house!" i say and she nods "wait what house?" the boys except for jaden and bryce say "well kenz and me lost the apartment to someone and we decided to get a house on the beach with sage because i hate relying on people for a place to stay." i say "i totally agree" jaden says "shut up, jae! shit!" i say "what did you forget about our swear jar?" kio asks "no, the movers are gonna go to the apartment that i don't have bitch!" i say snapping "omg! omg!" i say getting very nervous while searching for their number than jaden gets a call "someone answer it!" he says and anthony swipes and answers it. "hello who is it?" anthony asks "um it's mads the real question i have is why are movers asking for you jaden?" she says "of course you had to get my fucking apartment!" i say "just tell them to put the furniture into storage mads, please!" jaden says "okay, bye boo!" she says and anthony hangs up "omg wait what happened with you and mads?" nessa asked "oh i forget that you two are like best friends, it's just that she really wants to get back with jaden and she has kept trying to make me believe that she and jaden are still dating and that he still loves her. she kinda has been trying to ruin our relationship from the beginning. also i get it if you don't wanna be friends with me because mads is your best friend." i say completely backing off "omg i never knew that she did that and no i wanna be friends with you, you seem so fun!" she says excitedly "yay! i was really hoping you would say that" i say while hugging her excitedly "wait did she go home yet?" i asked the boys "she left the house but she is still in LA obviously since she has your apartment.." griffin says nervously scared for his life "thanks for stating the obvious! nessa do you if she is going back to arizona anytime soon?" i ask and she shrugged her shoulders "also bitch don't be pissed at me, you asked the question i answered it bitch." he snaps at me and then he regretted it right away "what did you say about me you little hoe bag!" i scream while unbuckling my seatbelt while we were at a red light "bebe, bebe!" jaden keeps saying while i ignore him "green light!" he yells and i put on the seat belt again "when you get home you better run because you are on my hit list!" i turn my head and say. he slowly nods in agreement.

13k reads is insane also almost 14k!!
hope you enjoyed, love you lots 💋