A Long Day

It was 4 in the morning and you were sat on the edge of the hotel bed looking through social media, you had recently made your first account and could barely navigate it having never used them previously, but somehow you managed to work out how to get to the trending page on twitter.

#5 - JinsnewGirlfriend

#7- btsmysterygirl

8#- givebackkookiesthings

You furrowed your brow clicking on the first one almost dropping your phone seeing a photo of yourself being ushered outside with Jin's arm around your shoulder. [how did they find out where they were staying] you thought scrolling down to see the various comments

Sugababy: who is this girl and why is she that close to our Oppa?

YoucanKOOKonmeallday: what is she wearing? is she five?

onceyouJIMINyoucantJIMOUT: is this the same girl who was caught taking Kookies things at yesterdays concert?

You sighed reading the last one coming out of the tag and going to the next

You went through and it was filled with tabloid articles claiming there was a dating scandal going on in the group, you had to give them credit for re-releasing photos from the last time you had been caught on camera, and then now. Obviously they no longer believed what excuse Yoongi had given them previously.

The things they tried to write made you laugh, "the mystery girl secretly dating one of BTS"

"mystery girl spotted leaving hotel with Jin of BTS"

You went into the last trending tag noticing the photos of you running on stage holding Jungkook's art materials he left behind. You guessed those girls really didn't like seeing you holding his stuff and uploaded it.

You locked your phone throwing yourself back on the bed, your feet dangling off the edge staring at the ceiling when you heard a knock [could that be hotel staff, its only four why would anyone be up?] you thought sitting up and strolling over to the door.

Hoseok: Morning Y/N/N-ah!

He chirped happily as if it wasn't an extremely early hour

Y/N: Hobi Oppa? what are you doing up so early?

You asked leaning on the edge of the door as he flashed you his sunshine smile.

Hoseok: couldn't sleep, come for a walk with me?

He asked eagerly

Y/N: I'm not sure that's such a good idea Oppa...

You replied thinking of the photos that were uploaded, there was no way you were going to be able to leave peacefully this morning.

Hoseok's face dropped and he tilted his head to the side pouting

Hoseok: why? don't you want to spend time with me?

He asked solemnly

Y/N: no no of course I want to spend time with you.. perhaps you should check uh whats it called.....twitter

You felt stupid for a moment, growing up in farmland you never had a need for things like this, you had barely been into the city so things like this were foreign.

Hobi's face contorted in confusion but pulled out his phone and almost dropped it laughing

Y/N: why are you laughing?

You whined playfully hitting him, he stopped you from hitting him again by grabbing your wrist and pulling you closer

Hoseok: should we upload a selfie, will they say we are dating then?