Chapter 6

Albert wakes up first "y/n wake up" he whispers 

"wake up" he whispers again

"wake up!" he says in a normal tone 

"hellooo?? wake up y/l/n" he says again in a normal voice

"OMG WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD" he says loudly

"      "  your still asleep

Albert lays across your legs and waits for you to wake up, he was  in no rush since you still had 23 mins till you had to meet your class.

You toss and turn making Albert get up to check if your awake "Albert no please don't leave me no no no!" you mumble in your sleep, tears begin to perch out of you shut eyes. "Shh no y/n, it's ok i'm right here. " Albert says turning you over to look at him you slowly open you eyes till you see Albert you hug him tightly "Did they hurt you?" you say crying into his shoulder "No you just had a dream I'm here for you" Albert says breaking the hug. He caresses your cheek wiping off your tears. "Well we need to meet the rest of the class  in 17 mins so get ready" You comb your hair and start to do your make up in till Albert smacks the make up out of your hand "No! You look beautiful without it." you blush putting the make up back in your bag. Albert changes hoodies as you blush seeing his abs "done checking me out" "I-i wa-sn-t" you say turning into I actual tomato "well you better not look"  you say, he buries his face into his pillow and you change into this./.

~time skip to when something actually happens plus i'm lazy~

Kady "Ok today we will be taking a hike trail up the mountain" you look at Albert then your ankle since it still is a little sore "Miss Kady I can't really walk do I need to stay here?" {Kady wasn't that much older maybe 3 years, thats random sorry.}  "Umm i'm sorry y/n but that seems like the case, we will be back at 4" Kady says. "Wait 4pm! It's 9am what am I suppose to do!" you said in shock "well then anyone wanna stay here with miss y/n" Kady says looking around to see if anyone raised the hand, no one did. In till Albert wrapped his arms around you "don't worry, you really thought I would leave you here alone! Never in a million years." Albert whispers in your ear which sends shivers down your spine. Albert raises his hand with the arm still around you, "Ok mister Aretz keep her safe" Kady said leaving with the class.