Chapter 11

You plop down next to Layla and you feel left out you where extra single. In till Albert walks out with droopy eyes when he looks at you his eyes light up and a smile fly's  onto his face. "Hey y/n" Albert says sitting next to you he puts his hand softly on you thigh rubbing it gently. "so are you dating yet?" Layla asks looking into Kurts eyes with love and lust in his. Kurt kisses Layla and Albert squeezes my leg "no where just friends" I say, I feel alberts hand move away and wrap around my waist as his fingers do a little dance on my side. "Ok! Today we will be going on teams of 2 and you have to fine your teams flag. We will have one for each team." Kady says literately walking from out of no where.  "Hey y/n wanna be on my team" Albert says with the sun hitting his eyes. "Yeah sure Aretz"  

                                              ~MEAN WHILE~

"hey baby girl" Kurt says looking at Layla "hello love" Layla says turning around toward Kurt "Will you make me the happiest man alive and..be on my team"  Layla sighs thinking he will purpose "yes baby I would love to be on your team" Layla says hugging Kurt, Kurt kisses the top of her head and stops hugging her.

                              ~MEAN WHILE WITH YOU AND ALBERT~

"we should probably start looking for our flag" you say Albert puts out his hand waiting for you to put your hand in it you accept and walk toward the forest holing hands with big smiles on your faces. "what does are flag even look like" Albert asks you pull out your phone showing him the photo of your guys flag

Then you walk into Layla and Kurt "hey what's y'all flag look like" Albert asks Kurt pulls out his hone reveling the photo of there flag

"Well we wanna find ours first so bye" Layla says grabbing Kurts hand running away. "welp lets find our flag"