Chapter 5: A new family

Everyone turns around to look at you and Rias. You stare at her wide-eyed. "Whoa, seriously?"

"Of course I'm serious. We would love to have a new member! We'll treat you like family." She says with a warm smile on her face.

"Family..." You reply nervously. Rias realises what she said but remains silent.

"Yeah I think it's a great idea. I've always wanted a little brother and I need to get my payback." Issei laughs.

Akeno smiles. "We'd be glad to have you."

You make your decision. "You know what? Sure." Everyone cheers. "It's getting late you guys should go home now. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah we should be going now, come on Y\N your coming with us."

"What? Why?" You asked.

"Two reasons. We still need to get the rook piece inside of you, and we can't have a family member living alone now can we?" Rias giggled.

"Do I have to?" You groaned.

Asia walks over and looks you in the eyes. "Please?" She pleaded.

"Fine, but how am I going to get my things?" You say.

"Just bring pyjamas and a spare change or clothes, the rest we can get tomorrow. She beamed. You go into your room and put some pyjamas and clothes into a bag.

"Ok, so now what? Do I just follow you guys?" You asked.

"Alright everyone huddle up." Rias said. She teleports you all into the mansion they recently bought. 

'Holy hell this place is huge!' You think to yourself. "You guys live here?!" You shout.

"Yup. Bought this with the money after I defeated Sairaorg." Issei smirks. "She's a beauty alright."

-------A\N This takes place after season 4 but xenovia and irina aren't here and issei and rias aren't a couple (sorry guys might include you in a different book)------

"You guys show Y\N to the Livingroom while me and Asia make dinner." Rias says.

"Can I help with the food?" You ask.

Asia smiles. "It's ok, we got it. You did make us lunch after all.

"C'mon follow me I'll show you to the Livingroom." Issei gestures. You follow the three of them to a huge room with a massive tv and games console in the corner. Gasper prepares a movie to watch after you eat.

"Dinner's ready!" Asia calls as she walks in with a pot of lamb curry accompanied by Rias with an equally big pot of rice.

'That actually smells pretty good.' You think to yourself. 

"Y\N, grab a plate and eat." Akeno says.

"Oh, sorry I was waiting for you guys." You say as you put some food into your plate. "Thank you for the meal."

"Is that all your eating?" Issei asks looking at your half full plate.

"Yeah I'm not really that hungry." You say. When you have all finished your food Rias huffs.

"Oh sorry guys I forgot to hand out drinks." She says while running into the kitchen. She hands each of you a soda. "Wait! Don't open it yet!" Rias shouts.

"What happened?" Issei asks looking confused.

"Lemme go get something." She says while running upstairs. She comes back with a rook piece in her hand. "Y\N, I am about to put this rook piece inside of you. It will feel a little weird ok?"

"Well it's now or never." You reply nervously. She whispers some inaudible words under her breath when the piece comes towards you and becomes intangible and starts goes inside you. "That wasn't as bad as I expected." You say relieved. Rias cracks open her soda.

"To Y\N!" She shouts.

"To Y\N!" Everyone cheers.

"Aw thanks guys!" You say happily. You all sit down to watch the movie Gasper prepared. When the movie finishes you notice Koneko has fallen asleep on your shoulder with her ears out. You lightly blush. 'She's pretty cute when she's asleep, best not to wake her.' You think to yourself while smiling. Akeno giggles.

"Well look at you two." She teased.

"I just didn't want to wake her up. That's all. You say with a blush spread across your face.

"Nya!" Koneko wakes up. She immediately sits up and blushes bright red. "Please forget this happened.." She says visibly embarrassed. 

"Yeah, sure" You say blushing harder.

"Follow me Y\N I'll show you to your room." Rias points upwards. You follow her into a huge room with a king-sized bed and an en-suite  bathroom and shower. 

"This place is huge." You say admiring the room. "Thanks again Rias for letting me stay here."

"No problem." She says. "Goodnight Y\N."

"Goodnight guys." You say. You change you clothes, do your workout and climb into bed. You fall asleep in minutes.

----A\N Thank you all so much for getting this story to 200 reads I hope you like it so far----