NEW STUDENTSSS

Today is gonna be a boring and tiring day AGAIN. I had a class in which the teacher said he was going to put us in different groups but I still don't know mine. I. AM. NERVOUS.

I made my daily routine. Put on some makeup and casual clothes then went downstairs to eat something quick as I was already late.

I'm now on my way to school and was almost at the gate and as I forgot my earphones I heard some people talking about new students. I couldn't care less tbh.

I was making my way to my first class which was English. I don't know how to act in front of the teacher but I think he was too sick to remember anything so I'm going to act as if nothing happened.

In the corridors I saw my group of friends and went to them. We talked before actually going to class. Jiyoon talked about a party in a few days but I'm still thinking about going or not. I don't want to get drunk and embarass the others just like last time. I'll think about it.

I entered the class and noticed Jeonghan sleeping and the others already in their seats. It's the first time they're not late let's celebrate it later.

I sat at my seat and took out my books and then I felt Jeonghan kicking my chair. Wasn't he asleep like a few seconds ago? Whatevzzz I just turned back to look at him and tell him to stop but question : WHY IS THE DAMN CHILD SO CLOSE TO MY FACE ALREADY????

I couldn't say anything so I just glared at him and turned back to face my book. I heard him laughing. I swear to god I can bet my ass that his real name is Satan or Belzebub. I'm ready to bet.

The teacher then entered the class and started immediately the lesson. Once in a while he'd look at me and avoid my eyes as soon as I looked at him. Could it really be????? Hope not or we are both doomed. The bell rang DING DONG and I was packing my stuff full speed. I was hungry and it's time to eat. Suddenly someone stopped me.

"Yuna do you mind seeing me real quick?" Mr. Mark- i kissed my student -Tuan said.

"Yeah sure" I answered

From the corner of my eyes I saw Jeonghan and the others analyzing the situation. They made their way out of the class but stayed and were waiting for me. Aww my babies. Except Belzebub.

"I wanted to thank you for taking care of me last time in class. I suddenly dozed off and I'm sorry about it but thanks to you I wasn't sick for too long. Thank you" Tuan said.

I absolutely didn't know how to react. So does he remember anything else like maybe HIM kissing ME???? Should I just ask him? Idc I'm gonna ask.

"Yeah sure no problem! I mean you looked kinda sick and I couldn't take care of yourself so I called the nurse. But do you by any chance remember anything else?" I asked kinda panicked and he just nodded. G-R-E-A-T :) i don't even know what to say right now like should I start praying god for the first time in my life or should I just sell my soul to the devil so I am not in any of this problem?

"I am so sorry about it I don't know what happened and why I did that but it is totally my fault so you're not going to get all the blame!" he s a i d. Umm pardon me sir? me taking all the blame? i don't even have anything to get blamed for what is homie talking about?

"Sir I'm sorry but let's just try to shut up about this and never ever talk about it again unless someone saw it. Alright?" I said and he agreed.

"You shouldn't overwork yourself sir. Take some time for yourself and rest from time to time." I said and then left with the others.

[CAFETERIA TIME]

F I N A L L Y ! FOOD! I FEEL HAPPY AND ON THE VERGE OF TEARS NOW