Chapter 1

Pidge started the morning as usual by drowsily making her way to the kitchen. Hunk was at the sink washing the dishes. Shiro was finishing his cup of coffee and Lance and Keith were both asleep on the table their bowls of food goo in front of them still untouched.

Allura and Coran suddenly ran into the room and shut the door behind them sliding the lock into place. Shiro stood up and Hunk turned the water off. Pidge turned in her seat watching as she continued to eat her food goo.

"Princess? Coran? Is..is everything alright?" Shiro walked towards them. Allura looked like she had seen a ghost and Coran was messing with his mustache nervously.

Keith and Lance were still asleep so Pidge turned around and kicked them in the shins under the table. Keith opened his eyes immediately and sat up. He read the situation in the room and managed to keep his mouth shut although that didn't stop him from giving Pidge a look. Lance on the other hand...

"OW PIDGE! THAT HURT!" He yelled out as he rubbed his shin under the table all the while glaring at her.

"Paladins quiet please!" Allura whispered clearly scared out of her mind. She flicked off the lights to the room and attempted to get to the middle of the room. She tripped and landed against Shiro who caught her in his arms.

"Princess what is going on?" Shiro whispered firmly trying to figure out what got the Princess so scared.

There was a moment of silence before she responded it was almost deafening.

"Someone's on the ship."