Hang Out? -(1)-

Izuku POV

I was sitting in class as always, writing every piece of information that I could harvest from Aizawa's words, Class was almost ending and well- I was really happy today, and guess why? Pfft no! Not that Class was almost over, My Mom's finally been proud of my work! Well- she always has, just not- relaxed since she's been worried ever since day one heh.. 

Flashback

I was in my room studying for an exam I had in UA, I was mumbling a bit, unsure which questions were going to pop out on there until I heard my door opening slightly.

"Izuku?"

I turned my head to the door to see my mom, she was standing there with an expression I couldn't quite make out, she looked at me softly and slowly walked towards me. She reached my hand, and took a deep breath.

"Izuku honey.." I grew worried. "I'm sorry for not believing in you after all this." She sniffed. "And I know you have so much more in your life!-" She started crying. I gasped.

"Mom!-" I stood up.

"Let me finish Izu-" She said to me teary-eyed. I gulped down my worries and nodded hesitantly. "I know I might not be your top hero anymore and I can't protect you like before" She paused. "but I'm proud of you" She smiled warmly at me. I widened my eyes a bit. "I'm so proud of you to see you never give up on yourself or your dreams Izu!-" She hugged me tightly leaving some tear stains.

"Of course though- I'll always be worried heh heh". She giggled a bit. "Just now, I'll start trusting you on this Hero Course." She looked at me softly. "I'll always be calm on whatever your doing now..because.. I know your doing it for a reason". She smiled brightly."I love you Izu baby." I gasped heavily as I felt tears prickling on my eyes. "Mom..Your always going to be my top hero!-.." She started crying along with me. "Thank you so much- Thank you for believing in me!-". I let my tears flow. "I love you too." I hugged her back as tightly as I could.

Flashback over

*BELL RINGS*

Deku?-

I stayed silent

Deku?!

I still was silent

DEKU!!-

"H-Huh???-" I jolted at Uraraka's voice finally hitting my ears. "Oh Deku- Uhm, you didn't respond so I thought if i-" I interrupted. "A-ah it's ok Uraraka-san!-" I giggled while scratching the back of my neck. "I understand" I smiled a bit. Uraraka was a bit surprised but smiled back too. She went on to speak again. "So Deku-kun- wanna hang out later?-" I couldn't deny her, I  just was too nice to not say no- "Ah sure!-" were the first words to come out of my mouth. Ah what have I done- Uraraka smiled brightly in happiness. "Yay!" She giggled " When do you want to hang out?" She asked. I was confused and she caught on to it "Y'know when your free!" She giggled while a reddish hue spread on her face.

"Oh" was all I managed to croak out.

I don't know what to say, maybe I could be free today!- but I have to cook with my mom all day today..or maybe tomorrow! But I'm busy with studying and would have no time for any hanging out, hm maybe if I could rearrange my time with studying and other stuff, I could coop in some time for each and every thing I would have to do, which would be making some more spare time for when we would hang out, but then I would have to do my work much faster- hm maybe i could work around the-

I felt a paper ball thump against my head.

"OI NERD!! SHUT THE HELL UP!!" He yelled at me. I turned my head and saw Kacchan angrily glaring at me. But I guess that was normal for him to be doing. "S-SORRY KACCHAN!!" I yelled back. "Tch" he clicked his tongue "Whatever" I heard him say. He soon walked off with Kirishima trailing behind him "Bakubro wait up!" He yelled at him to hear while disappearing with him away where we couldn't see them.

"It's alright if you don't time Deku-kun." Uraraka said which grabbed my attention. "No No! Look we could hang out tomorrow I promise" I smiled sheepishly "Well as long as if it's not a bother to you.." She quietly said gazing up at my eyes "It won't bother me Uraraka-san.." I reassured her "It would enlighten me much more!" I smiled wholesomely to convince her it would be a blessing for me to hang out with her. "Hmm- Alright then!" She smiled widely back. "Ok! At-" I looked at my watch and calender to see which time fit best to hang out. "At 5:30!" I said happily "Is that alright with you too?" She nodded enthusiastically "Yep!" I chuckled "Ok then!" I paused and stood up "See ya later then?-"I said as I picked my bag and put on my shoulder. She giggled "See ya!!" She then turned her back on me and walked off.  I smiled tiredly and went on walking to my own home.

(A/N)

Hi Everyone! I thought it would end well like this since I'm tired xD I hope you like it- And ik there's not much BakuDeku stuff yet but I don't want to hurry things up and make it ew- I'm trying my best as well with this story uwu owo