The Bloothbath

As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Kanon Nakajima breaks Monophanie's nose for a basket of bread.    (how tho-)

Angie Yonaga runs away from the Cornucopia.

Chiaki Nanami, Mikan Tsumiki, Monokid, and Sonosuke Izayoi share everything they gathered before running.    (okay but like they would legit do that they are those kind of people)

Kotoko Utsugi runs away from the Cornucopia.

Genocider Jack takes a spear from inside the cornucopia.     (no scissors?)

Kokichi Oma snatches a pair of sais.

Junko Enoshima accidently steps on a landmine.     (im disappointed in u junko but at the same time she is yolo so- but normally she survises stuff like that)

Chisa Yukizome runs away from the Cornucopia.

Monomi grabs a sword.

Leon Kuwata runs away from the Cornucopia.

Gonta Korejiyo grabs a jar of fishing bait while Makoto Naegi gets fishing gear.   (teamwork makes the dream work)

Kurokuma grabs a shield leaning on the cornucopia.

Miu Iruma runs away from the Cornucopia.

Izuru Kamukura runs away from the Cornucopia.

Peko Pekoyama runs away from the Cornucopia.

Takumi Hijirihara and Monokuma fight for a bag. Monokuma gives up and retreats. (tf monokuma whats going on man u sick?)

Nagito Komaeda runs away from the Cornucopia.

Kyoko Kirigiri runs away from the Cornucopia.