four.

Imma do a time skip bc im ready for her to start school :)

Renny
Bowie, MD
7:00am

"Wake yo ass up lil bitchhh"

"Son get out my room" I rolled over and went back to sleep.

All of a sudden I hear "F-U" playing by Yo Gotti.

"Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!"

I groaned, "Mane shut the fuck up!" then the music stopped.

I hear footsteps and look and see Sin at my door.

"Great now that you're up your foods on the counter and I'm going back to sleep. Have a good first day!"

Getting up I go to the bathroom and do all the hygienic shit then I try to find something to where.

I don't have anyone to impress for real so like im not gon buss down but a bitch at least gotta be cute.

I decided on a white shirt with blue jeans and some green converses. Since I didn't wanna be cold I grabbed my camo jacket. I heard my phone go off so I checked my messages.

Moni🤩
3 IMessages

Wootda🌚
2 IMessages

I checked Montana's first.

Moni🤩
can you slide on a real bitch?
please??
i'll buy breakfast!

Pimpette💕
i already ate but  imma still get you
just bc i like you :)

Moni🤩
i love you.

I chuckled and decided not to check Sada message because I was running late and im finna see him anyway.

When I got to the car my phone connected to bluetooth and I played 'Only Wanna Give It To You' by Elle Varner.

My seats started vibrating from the bass and I smiled.

I love the loud bass.

"Cause I only wanna give it to you! I want you more than a new pair of shoes! I only wanna give it to you! And I sure do hope that you feel like I do!"

I pulled up to Moni house and texted her to let her know I was here.

She walked outside with a white crop top, ripped jeans, and purple air forces. When she got in I complimented her.

"I like the fit girly." She smiled.

"Thank you my love. You know I be buss the fuck down but I felt like being casual today"

"Do you have a ride home because I have practice today"

"Yea Ak finna get me after school"

I looked at her, "He don't go to school?"

"No he finished junior year but decided he ain't wanna go back and I can't force him so i'll just support him with whatever he does next"