I could never leave you

This one is frerard, okay so yeah

I snapped my eyes open as a crash came from the direction of the living room. A loud 'fuck' followed soon after, I sighed rolling over in the bed Gerard and I shared, this wasn't the first time he had woken me up after falling or knocking something over in his drunken stupor. And honestly, I was getting pretty sick of his messes. I couldn't leave him though, I loved him far too much, and I was still worried out of my mind about him.

The bedroom door creaked open, heavy footsteps treading over to his side of the bed; the bed dipped slightly, telling me he had sat down. Then, to my shock, soft sobs started up.

I was up with my arms around him in a matter of seconds. "Gerard, honey, what's wrong? Are you hurt?" Panic was clear in my voice as I ran my eyes over his slightly rumpled appearance. To my surprise, he didn't smell like beer or have the usual dazed look in his eyes as he always did whenever he was drunk.

His eyes flickered up to meet mine as he stopped crying, "I'm sorry." His voice was rough, as if he'd been upset and crying for longer than the few seconds from when he had sat down, and tears started to build up in his eyes again.

I reached up, gently pushing his hair behind his ear, "Baby, what's wrong? C'mon, tell me please; I can't stand to see you so upset." My voice was soft as I wiped the tears on his face away with my thumb, cradling his face between my hands.

"I've been a dick. I've been a dick, and I'm so sorry, Frankie. Mikey talked to me," I tensed up slightly at the mention of his younger brother. "He told me how upset you've been and how worried you are." His hands had reached up to hold my face much like mine were still holding his. "I love you, and I'm so sorry. Please, please, just. I just. I can't live without you and I know you want to leave. I can see it in your eyes. So, that's why I wanted to know if you would help me get sober...? I completely understand if you want to leave, but I just can't. Dammit, I just-. I'm so sorry, Frankie."

Sobs racked his curled up frame again, and I pulled him into my chest, wrapping my arms around his body. I yanked off his shoes and laid us down, while pulling the covers up around us.

"I'll always be here, Gee. I love you, with all my heart, and please don't ever doubt that." I pressed a kiss to the top of his head, feeling his burrow his way closer to me. "I love you, okay?"

"Okay." His whisper was barely audible through the sobs still shaking his body, but I heard it.

We laid there for sometime, his cries slowly died down to the occasional quiet whispers, all the while I rubbed his back in small motions and whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

After another little bit, he hadn't moved so I assumed his was asleep, and whispered one more thing in his ear before cuddling closer and drifting to sleep myself.

"I could never leave you."

As always, leave vote if you liked it or leave a comment telling me your thoughts on it. Both are greatly appreciated!

Okay bye.