Part 4

Beast boy's pov.
I woke up to see I was sleeping on Robin with my arms around him hugging him tightly I wanted to stay in this position forever but It soon has to end Robin started to wake up I got startled and fell down onto the ground Robin laughed and helped me up and I said "thank you ya Robber" he fake gasp and said "take that back"
I started running yelling "never" he laughed and ran after me I got trapped in a corner he walke closer and we were face to face I really wanted to kiss him but I didn't want to freak him out suddenly I felled Robin tickling mmmy sides I laughed and told him to stop but he ignored me I then pined him and we stared at each other for a split 40 seconds I got closer and closer and feel our lips brushing against each other and I started kissing him after few seconds he kissed back I was shocked but didn't care because the boy I love is kissing me back the kiss got heated but we had to break the kiss because of something we call air we looked at eachother Robin's face was red I smiled and said "Robin I have liked you since we met I always looked up to you I understand if you don't feel the I was cut of with Robin pinning me down and his lips on mine I of course kissed back he licked my upper lip asking for an entrance I willingly gave him he breakef the kiss and said " beast boy I love you with all my heart I always did I was scared you didn't like me like that" I was happy and teared up of joy "What's wrong" he said in a worried tone " I'm just so happy" I said he then said something that made me complete "Wil you be my boyfriend" those 5 word made me smile ear to ear "
Yes yes yes 100000 times yes" I said and jumped and hug him we got up and went to the couce and laid down cuddling and watched a movie I wasn't really paying attention I was staring at him and I laid my head on his chest drifting Into slumber when I open my eyes I was in my room I thought to myself "was AL that a dream" until I heard someone say"oh hey babe your awake " I turn and saw Robin standing there I smiled and got up to hug him......

Tbc again I'm sorry it's short i am so sorry but I have school work to catch up on damn Corona wel enyway thx to people that read this Im glad if some people likes my book

Piece out my little wolfs😜✌️🐺