Part 9

Beast boy's pov.
After we told everyone what happened when they were gone everyone went to get some food I walked up to Robin and hugged him he then said " why so clingy" I fake pouted and let go crossing my arms he chuckled and pulled me closer kissing my cheek I giggled when he kisses my cheeks we went to the living room and sat down I grabbed the remote and scrolled through some shows to watch after deciding what to watch I got up and sat on Robin's lap and snuggled closer to his chest he smells like vanilla I love that smell I looked up and stared at me he must of felt my stare because he turned his head I pecked his cheek and looked at the tv he gave a sweet chuckle and said " i love you"
I smiled and said "love you too" after a while I was starting to get tired I layed my head back on Robin's shoulder and shuted my eyelids letting darkness take over I woke up I heard a loud thud I opened my eyes and saw robin walking on his tippie toes he slowly walked out of the door I guess he's going to get some water I shut my eyes again after a few hours I got up and rubbed my eyes walking down the stairs i looked around for the black haired boy but he was nowhere in sight I shrugged and got a bowl and a box of cereal I poured the cereal into the bowl and grabbed the milk from the fridge and pour it with the cereal I put al of the stuff back where they belong and sat down on a chair and begain to eat it after a while of munching I placed the bowl in the sink I wondered if they forgot what today is.....

Robin pov.
I quitely walked down the stairs I woke up raven, cyborg and Starfire I had to plan something special for my little beastie it was his birthday today
We went to the mall to buy stuff for the plan we all split up to get the stuff we needed I wanted to get him the best gift ever but what.......

Hi guys I'm real sorry I didn't update who wants to give ideas on what his gift would it can be anything just
Give some comments and il pick the one who gave the best idea
REMEMBER it can be anything ;)