Act1:Ch0

"You may begin!"

—Written by Rirry Prince

"That's the round, you have enough!"

—Octa-Kings Timeline Series

—Teleter Presents

"I want to be strong! Stronger than anyone else!"

"Mister Turman, I apologize but that's against our law. If you want to go stronger than anyone else, start by joining the officials of Royalty."

—[T5MC Series] The Return of the Revenger

***Act 1 | The King***

Year 2154... A teacher came to the Principal's office, she said, "A student demand to get a higher chance of learning. He said he wants to be stronger that no one does." The Principal, Eona, replied, "Who is this boy, why he wanted more power so bad?" "His name is Dave Turman. Reason, he wanted to right the wrong," said the teacher. Eona was surprised, she said, "understand, I'll take care of him." She dismissed the teacher. Eona pulled out the contacting device, a mage-com(Some kind of phone, only existing in Mage world). She called the Vice Principal, she said to her, "I'll visit you after office."

Human World
Planet: Earth
Year 2154... Pangasinan, Philippines. Time 07:56 a.m. and Catlass was still sleeping, his sister threw him the cold water. That makes him awake. He shouted, "What the—" "Oh, the sleeping beauty is awake!" Said Caith. Catlass gets off from his bed to cook food for his parents. He yawns, saying, "So, exhausting." Caith answered, "You lazy head, do anything will you." "But I'm cooking," he said. "What I mean is work!" Caith replied. Catlass responds, "I do have a work, helping father on harvesting... what is your work anyways." Then, someone knocked on the door. "Who's there?" Catlass opened the door. He saw Eona, she said, "Catlass I need you to—" "I'm sorry, wrong person," Catlass answered. He closed the door, Caith asked him, "who's outside?" "No one," he replied. Eona kicked the door open, "I'm pissed!"

"So, what do you want during my vacation?" He asked. Eona answered, "I'll offer you to teach some students in North Mage School, you will earn more than a thousand mage money." "I like your offer, however, I'll refuse for interrupting my vacation. Thank you, Princess," he said to her. Catlass went into his room, meanwhile, Caith talks to Eona, "Who's that student?" "Student: DT6233, Dave Turman. He doesn't want to be an official, he just wants more power as possible. His belief is against the Watchers' law. We need your brother to teach him," Eona said. Caith replied, "I don't know, let's give my brother some more time to think."

When Eona went back to the Mage World, Catlass and his parents went back to their house. He whispered to his sister, "Don't mention that Eona has been here." When they were having a meal, Caith shouted, "Mama, Papa! I have something to tell you!" Garen replied, "you can tell us without shouting, please?" Catlass looked at Caith, but Caith smiled at him, saying, "Eona visited us earlier!" "The Princess? Why'd she come here," Rein asked. "She's offering big brother for a chance to teach other students and earn more money," said Caith. Garen was proud, "Really? How is it?" He asked. Catlass answered, "I declined the offer." "What a shame," Caith muttered. Garen talks to Catlass, "Listen, Anak, we are not forcing you to work hard, and we are not forcing you to go back. If you want to go back, it's your choice, not ours." "Thanks, father," he said.

The next day, they invested 5.6k pesos, still not enough for them. Garen talks to his son, "Anak, this is not enough for us. How about our food?... I think I will go to another country to work there." Catlass and his father went home, he locks himself into his room, asking himself, "I need to go get more money. Do I need to go back? But... okay, I will do this for my parents. Not for that Princess." He finally decided. The moon rises, he told to his parents his decision. "I decided to go back into the Mage world and work there," said Catlass. Rein and Garen were surprised, "but anak, you don't have to." "Don't worry, father, I will send some money back here," he said. Rein respond, "are you sure about this?" "I have decided, mother, there is no turning back. I have contacted Eona, and I will be going tomorrow morning," he answered. His parents hugged him, saying, "okay, anak. We'll respect your decision, we are here to support you." His parents were silently celebrating behind his back. Caith couldn't help to laugh silently.