one - jungkook

Jungkook was the bad kid who everyone either liked because he was hot and 'badass' or was scared of or just didn't care about him at all. Jungkook was just 17 year old kid who didn't know better. His dad left when he was 12. So he was left with his mother and brother. He was the man of the house when his older brother left. Jungkook always got bullied and his family was poor. Which led him to stealing for the family. But now, 17 years old him and his mother is getting money and not struggling as they did before. But the habit jungkook has never gone away.

Sunday - Jungkook

I shut my locker closed and out on my backpack and grabbed my stuff. I was just getting out of juvenile after 1 month in there. My mother was at her job so she couldn't pick me up which means I had to walk home. "Listen jungkook, I don't wanna see you here again" The woman officer told me. I smiled at her. She was nice to me. All the other security guards was rude as fuck. "Can't promise that" I try to open my phone but of course it was dead. Well, it was sitting in a locker for a whole month. The reason I got sent here again was because I stole a ipod. I got caught by some lady who snitched on me.

I walked out for the first time. It was windy. I always loved the wind as a kid because it felt so refreshing to walk out of a house with heat. For the wind to hit your face gently and get your hair out of your face.

"Freedom" I whisper. The little smile on my face disappears as I saw someone who I didn't like.

"Dad. What the fuck are you doing here" I say, coldly. "Jungkook I never liked your potty mouth" he chuckles. I snarled. "I told you dad. I never want to see your face", he laughs. "We look alike jungkook. Anyway, I'm here to pick you up" he smiles and opens his arms for a hug. "You think I'm just gonna run back into your arms?! After all you done to us? Leave my mom with two kids and no money?! Fuck off" I yell at him. His arms fall to his sides. He sighs loud. "Jungkook I'm sorry okay? It was a mist-" I cut him off, "I said fuck off" I walk past him. "Jungkook! You can't do this!" He yells at me. "Watch me bitch!" I yell not looking at him. As I'm walking home I walk past a shop and stop.

"1000+ $ watches for sale"

I smirk. I remember where the store was located and walk past. I can sell one for double the price online.

By the time it was night I was already night time. I never gone home yet. I mostly wondered around. It was around 10:00. I walk in the shop and smile at the owner. I see a cat which the owner probably owned. I go up to a glass box with watches. I look at a specific one. "1500$" the owner says and he pulls it out. I was wearing a mask and acted sick. "Really nice watch you got" I say. He nods. He turns his back and I reach for it and slowly slide it to me but stop as he turns back around. I sigh. Suddenly a glass breaking sound at the very end of the store is heard. He looks at me panicked and runs to the sound. I think quickly and slide the watch into my pocket. As I run to the door I stop in my tracks. A girl leaning against the door is holding the owners cat. She puts up his finger to her mouth and whispers a short "ssh" and walks away. I run out to the streets and look. She wasn't around. I shook my head and left to home.

I opened my door and I jumped at my mom who was right there. "Mom! My God you scared me" she relaxes herself and sighs. "I thought you were a stranger" she smiles and hugs me tightly which I return. "I missed you hun. I don't like seeing you locked up with the same blue pjs every time I see you" she kisses my cheek. "I'm glad to be home" I say. She guides me to the kitchen and sets me down on a chair. In front of me was food. "I knew you were coming home today so I cooked up something" she chuckles. The sliding door opens and I see my older brother, junghyun. He sits down in front of me smiling. "Nice to see you out bro" he says. My mom hugs him. I dig in my food. "Yeah" all I say. Should I tell them about today? About dad? No. Probably not. My mom hates hearing about him. She's very happy in this moment.

When I finish up and my brother leaves, I go to my room and lie down. I reach into my pocket to get out the watch. The girl immediately came to mind. She was pretty.

Next Day - School

I walk into the building and hear whispers as I walk to my locker. "The jail bird is out" , "hes kinda hot for a bitch" , "the fuck is he doing here"

I ignore the people staring and talking shit and open my locker. "Well look who it is. Mr. Steals" I look to my side and see my best friend. Park Jimin. I roll my eyes. "About time you showed up. I was getting bored without you. Too bad my mom wouldn't let me visit you" he says. "Eh. It's fine" I grab my books and shut it. We go to our class and sit down. "God I rather be at jail than here" I whisper. "Well look who it is. Mr. Jeon" the teacher says which causes the whole class to look at me. I look at her in annoyance. "Nice of you to come back" she turns her back and sits down. "God I fucking hate her" I whisper to jimin. He laughs. A few minutes later the teacher starts talking. "Okay class. We have a new student" she says.

A girl walks in and stands in front of the class with confidence. "Hello, I'm na yena. Nice to meet all of you" she says. She oddly looked familiar.

______________

This series is inspired by the Netflix series

Girl From Nowhere

Which I high reccomend you watch in this boring ass time. Stay safe and wash your hands :))