two - yena

"Hyung, she looks familiar to me" I whispered to jimin. He shrugged. I sigh. She sat down next to the girl who was next to me. I looked at her as she put some books on her desk. "Stop fucking staring jungkook!" Jimin whispers. You look at him and glare. He laughs quietly.

Yena POV

"Hello! I am Xiyeon! I am gonna tour you around the school today on lunch break if that's okay" she puts her hand out for me to shake. "Hi I'm yena. Sure it's fine." I shake her hand. Great. A new school. At least I won't get called a slut every time I step on the school yard. I originally wanted to drop out but my mom wouldn't let me. I didn't know why she cared. She never cared for me and suddenly when I say I'm gonna drop out she yells at me. So instead I get permission to change schools. A fresh start and a lot of new people to fuck with. Xiyeon placed a eraser on her desk. I smirked. She bent down again and I snatched the eraser and put it in my mouth.

"Huh? Where's my eraser?" She looks at me. I shrug my arms and look back at the teacher. She bent back down and dug into her bag. "I must be crazy" she whispers to me. When she bent down again I put the eraser in my pocket.

Lunch~

"And this is Mr. Kim's room" she says. It was 20 minutes until lunch was over and sis was real slow. "And that's it!" She smiles at me. "Cool" I say. "Hey. Maybe tomorrow you can sit at me and my friends table?" She says. I nod. "Okay. See you!" She runs away. I sigh. I go to the canteen and steal a sandwich.

While wondering around up on the highest floor, I see a door that says 'roof' on it. I smile and open it. I opened the roof door. I noticed a guy. I looked at his face. He didn't seem to notice me. That's when it hit me, it was the guy I helped steal something by dropping a vase at the very back and stole a cat afterwards. I smirk. I walk up to him. "Sandwich?" I say. He jumps and looks at me.

He looks into my eyes. "Your the girl who-" I cut him off, "stole a cat?" He nods. I chuckle. He takes the sandwich and thanks me. I see the thing he was looking at. "A watch" I say. "Yeah. I assume you were the one that broke something so thanks for helping me get it" he laughs. "Eh no problem. I got a new cat too" He laughs. "So you steal too?" He asks. "Yeah. I'm a boss at it. Not to brag" I look at the city. He scoffs. "As if" he says. "Boy, if it weren't for me you probably wouldn't have that watch and you'll probably will be in some jail cell right now" I say looking at him. "How about a competition?" I ask. "What?" He says in confusion. "You know, who ever can steal the best shit....wins and is the boss" I laugh. He thinks about it. "Okay. Your on" he smiles at me. The bell rings. I smile at him back.

- end of school - roof top

"Fuck. No money" he throws the wallet he stole. I open the wallet and pull out money and laugh. "40 bucks. Nice. Here" I give him a 20. "Thanks" he says. We both look at the painting we stole. "Wasn't hard to get it. We easily stole it" he laughs.

- flashback -

"Okay jungkook. I got some kinda app that hacks into the camera thingys in the room. So now we gotta find the blind spot where the camera won't see us" I say looking at my phone. "There!" He says pointing at a spot. "Perfect. Let's go" I grab the door handle and look at the empty halls. We sneak in and go to the blind spot. "It can't see our faces?" He asks. "Nope" I say. We cut out the expensive painting and roll it up. We put it in my backpack. "Nice work partner" he says. We high five and sneak out.

End-

I hop of the edge of the roof. "I gotta get home. My mom must be mad I'm not home yet" jungkook says. "Oh 'kay" I say. "Uh wanna walk with me?" He asks. "Sure. My mom is never home and she never made me a key so sure" I say. We walk down and start walking out of the school yard.