Obey Me! Short notice

Obey Me!
The beginning before the end

*PLEASE keep in mind that the scenes in this fanfic are entirely fictional- as stated as a fanfic- and are not real*
Each chapter will release a new adventure for MC and the demon brothers.
Warning: profanity and Nudity. Somewhat violent/sensitive scenes.
For mature audiences.
For those who have never heard of Obey Me! I personally recommend it, if you are in to anime, or animated television.
Obey Me! is an otome dating sim game that I- the author- play and enjoy.
This particular chapter will not hold an adventure, so if you are excited, please read on to the next chapter.
It might take me a while to publish each chapter, I work on other stories as well. I apologize if I take too long.
Please read any of my other stories if you are interested.
Thank you all for following me, I hope you enjoy my Obey Me! Errotic Fan Fiction.
😘❤
Bye!

P.S.:
Be aware that the fanfic will be based on MY experiences and emotions, I'm sorry if I offend you in any way.

Update- March 27th, 2021
These stories are not for the faint- hearted. I don't recommend reading this if you have been raped, and/or sexually harassed and violated. This is a fanfic, okay? It's not real, so this is your chance to leave if you are sensitive.

.....

Seriously, that should've been obvious on lines eight to eleven.
*All updates will be posted here*

Update- June 7th, 2022
For the first few chapters, to calm the confusion, I used the name Rose, I think? Anyways, I decided to go through the book finally, and change it all to Y/n, BUT for you it will soon be specified which gender in each chapter- Since I decided to be fair to all. Also, if you still see the name lingering around through the remnants of this book then just comment 'Rose' wherever you see it, and I'll be sure to stop and change it!
Hope this settles any confusion.

Update- October 6, 2022
Hello, everyone! Happy Spooky Season.
There will be slower updates for those of you who are just starting this book. It will still be updated until I announce that it is completely finished, but I can't imagine that being any time soon.
I will be graduating soon, and this is something I didn't want to say so boldly to others. But, I had to, and for this reason, there will be slower updates.

This does not mean I won't have time to write anymore. This does not mean I am done. It just plainly means that my schedule has become tighter than normal. When I am free, later on- past graduation, this notice will be taken down and updates will continue as normal- random.

Thank you for unerstanding.

-Oneesan.

Update- Jan 25, 2023
Hello, everyone. I'd like to notice that this book is two years old, and also give out the date of this book's birthday which is May 7, 2020. Stop by and say Happy Birthday whenever you notice my baby get older!