Photographs and Peace

About an hour later.

Team Azula sat in a lounge room while they watched their young friend sift through open bag with a contemplative expression in her amber eyes.

"Azula-sama?" Elle pondered in a sweet voice while the woman sighed as she set down her cup.

"What now, Elle?" Azula asked in a stern voice without delay while she glared at the two smiling noblewomen through the corner of her eye.

"I think I want to make a decision for myself!" Elle announced in a cheery voice while all three women nearly fell over in comical shock.

The two noblewomen gazed in humor at their adopted little sister while the princess's amber golden eyes now twitched in obvious displeasure.

"What! You wish to decide for yourself?" Azula almost snarled while her two childhood friends listened in amusement.

"Well...that's good I suppose." Mai stated with humor in her voice while Azula scowled at her from the other side of the sofa.

"Yeah! It is. Isn't it, Azula?" Ty Lee chimed with a grin on her lips while Azula glared a hole through her skull.

"No, Ty Lee! It is not. Now listen here, peasant. You're not allowed to make your own decisions. I am your mistress, and I will make your choice for you." Azula remarked in a controlling voice while she smirked down at her serving girl's adorably thoughtful face as both noblewomen rolled their eyes.

"I don't know, Azula-sama...I feel like I've already made my mind up. And that maybe I should make just this one choice for myself..." Elle trailed off with a finger under her lip as her big sister's smiled in approval while Azula now glared down at her.

"Made up your mind about what, Elle?" Mai inquired in a curious voice while the younger girl smiled softly as she held her mother's jewelry box in her lap.

"I've decided that I want to spend my life spreading kindness and helping out those in need. Just like my mother did." Elle spoke with a brightened countenance while her big sister's eyes softened after hearing her words.

Only for the princess to scrunch her nose up in unhidden disgust as she groaned over her young girlfriend.

"Ugh! Soft hearted peasant! I should have expected that you would say something like that." Azula huffed as her posterior sank into the sofa while she scowled down at her serving girl's naïve face.

'Curse this peasant. Why did I have fall for this little pacifist?' Azula thought with her arms folded stubbornly over her breasts as she turned to angrily glare over her shoulder at the nearest all.

All the while trying as hard as she could to suppress the sliver of a blush that she could feel developing on her regal cheeks.

"Oh, don't be such a grump, Azula! I think it's very sweet of Elle to want to spend her life helping people! Ty Lee exclaimed as she lightly slapped her scowling friends' shoulder only for the other woman to cast a foul glare her way.

"I know, Azula-sama! Maybe after you become Fire Lord, we can travel the world helping out those less fortunate than us!" Elle chirped with great cheer lacing her voice as she peered up at her girlfriend's now completely repulsed face.

Both noblewomen listened in entertainment as they exchanged an amused glance with one another.

The mere thought of Azula being forced to travel the world to provide charity to those in need just to avoid displeasing Elle was a truly humorous one indeed.

"Elle..." Azula growled with a beautiful scowl on her full lips while she glared down at the smaller girl's innocent face.

"Yeah, Azula. You could be the lord of peace." Mai taunted with a small smirk on her lips while Azula's callous amber golden eyes glared a hole through her skull.