Chapter 3

(Smut warning)
Dr Phil pov
A few months had passed since me and slut Harvey started going steady and I think I am now ready to take our relationship up to the next level.
-texting bullshit idk-
Dp: hey baby wanna comeover tonight ;)
Sh: ok suckanut what time should I be over? UwU
Dp: as soon As possible.
Sh: ok dr phillihp
~time skip or some shit~
Dr Phil POV
"Hi Phil owo." Steven harveyn said.
"What do you wannado?" he asked.
" maybe you " I said with a very lustful time as I grab my ranch flavored condoms. He blushes a bright red shade which only makes me wanna ram my fat cock into him more. I licked my lips before passionately kissing him. It took a second before he finally melted into the kiss. I nibbled on his lip,asking for some motha fudging entrance you in dis bitch. He slightly parted his lips, just enough for my tongue to slip through. I do so and I am exploring every crevice of this new area, savoring every taste. I hear him softly moan. Things were getting tougher but we had to part the kiss for air. I took off his clothes as he takes off mine. I kissed and sucked, starting at his neck and chest but when he got bored of that, I held three fingers up to his mouth, and told him to suck. He did so without hesitation. When my fingers were nice and coated with his saliva I stuck one into his tight little butt. I felt it grip my finger really tightly. I heard him wince at the pain so I kissed his neck to distract him. When he loosened up a bit I stuck in the second finger, and did a scissor type of a motion to help stretch him out more. He moaned a pain and lust filled moan. When he was ready for the third one I stuck it in and started fingering him to get him ready for my wee wee. After a bit, I pulled them out but they got quickly replaced by my weenie. He moaned as I started to thrust. When I got faster his moans grew louder. Eventually I found his prostate and I repositioned myself to where I hit it every time. "O-Oh I iM aboUt t-t-to cUm" he said. " oH uEah kEEP. GOING SLIM CHUNGUS!!1!1" I pulled my sock out of that hole immediately and it went limp. "WHO THE FUCK IS SLIM CHUNGUS!?" I yelled out. 
Authors note: If you read this, I'm sorry . And I hope you are ready for the drama in chapter 4 :-)