The pack problem

The three females made it to their pack camp site in silence. However they were greeted by a loud obnoxious and annoying wolf, his name was Setinal."Now what's there you got in your jaws Optimus? "He snarled as he stiffed the pup,"discusting,it reeks of mutt"he pulled away growling.

Optimus hadn't relized the smell of dog on the pup nor did Prowl or Ratchet, they just wanted to help the tiny creature.

Setinal's growling had attracted alot of pack members even their ill leader Ultra Magnus.

Ultra Magnus was a big blue and grey wolf.His fur that had once shined under the sun was dull from not grooming, the pack thought it was due to the sickness, but Optimus knew there was more to it than that.

Ultra Magnus looked down at the pup with surprised eyes why is he surprised? Optimus thought.

"Where did you find this pup?"Ultra Magnus asked ,his voice hadn't lost it's powerful alpha tone.

Prow spoke up"we found it in a bush soaking wet on the forest's edge near the medow".

Setinal growled his teeth showing "it's a dog pup,and it smells of wolf,meaning it's a half breed!"Setinal spat.

The statement caused wolves to howl in disgust and disapproval,for it was against pack law for a wolf to mate with a dog,even the dogs law stated this.Everyone also knew the punishment for breaking this law DEATH.

"Kill it" yelled a pink wolf named Arcee,"get rid of it"yelled another.The wolves barks and howls were quickly silenced by Ultra Magnuses booming bark.

All the wolves stared up at him wondering what was going to happen. Ultra Magnus was about to speak when a white wolf appeard "U.M you can't kill it or send it away it's just a pup,it knows not of what his parents have done".

Ultra Magnus looked down at the white she wolf and smiled "of course I would never make a pup suffer Jazz,it's mother has probably already faced the punishment, and I belive he's been through enough ".

Jazz smiled at his leader and nodded before heading to the direction of the nursery where his tin pups slept.

Setinal growled "but Ultra Magnus its a half breed",Ultra Magnus looked at his second in command and spoke"It's just as Jazz has said it knows not of the wrong his parents have done".

Setinal obviously didn't agree with Ultra Magnus, but bowed respectfully and left.Ultra Magnus then turned to Optimus "I trust you will take care of it ",Optimus nodded and headed to the nursery glad to have a second chance on being a mother.