Thoughts

Prowl and Jazz had informed their mates ,Lockdown and Shockwave, about Optimus and the Pup.

They didn't care the pup was a half breed and they knew Megatron wouldn't either.Megatron might be a dark and scary wolf but when it came to Optimus he was different, he cared about Optimus alot.

Lockdown thought Megatron was just a big softie when it came to Optimus. Lockdown was a carefree black and white brave wolf who loved teasing Megatron, even if the Megatron did give him a bad beating almost evertime. He'd always have to go to the pack medic Ratchet. Lockdown chuckled at the thought.

Shockwave on the other paw thought of Megatron as a brave honorable warrior, who can be very kind and respectful to his mate.He idealized Megatron and never doubted him.

Shockwave looked at Jazz then gave her forehead a lick.Jazz smiled she knew what Shockwave was thinking, and she felt the same way towards Ultra Magnus in a leader kind of way not a mate.

Jazz loved her mate and would never betray him.

Just then Megatron walked out of the nursery with a smile on his face,every wolf knew he had accepted his new son.

The four wolves smiled and Lockdown took the opportunity to tease Megatron.

That wouldn't end well every wolf knew so Prowl headed to go get Ratchet with a sigh.