👣Followed👣

(This takes place after order of the Phoenix but during the first few minutes of the half blood prince )

Draco POV
                     That's it.Im done helping the dark lord. "I WONT DO IT" I yelled at snape "I won't kill dumbledore!" I continued "draco you must!" He snapped back(heh get it) "Expelliarmus!" I spelled him running out of Malloy manor since we were to head back to hog warts.I grabbed my luggage and ran to the train,I saw Harry,Ron,And hermione boarding it and as I stared at them Harry locked eyes with me and I boarded with pansy and Blaise as well. When we were on it I could sense Harry's presence but ignored it and as the train stopped and we got off I saw the other two "Granger!" I spoke "what is it Malfoy?!" She snapped "I heard you liked this book?" I asked her pulling out a copy of The Things That Nobody Knows: 501 Mysteries of Life, the Universe, and Everything by William Hartston and she stared at me with a confused expression "oh and I was wondering if you could help me study for the   N.E.W.T   this year,I don't really know a lot when it comes to it and I was wondering if you could..." i clenched my first into a ball malfoys don't ask for help...But I'm done with that.... "help me study for it?" Her face was pale from complete shock And the weasly began "what are you playing malfo-" but I cut him off "oh and for you weasl-er Ron is it?" I said and he too became pale like he saw a dementor   "You need..New robes and a new wand...right?"  "Ron hermione!" My eyes widened as I heard Potters  voice call from behind mine "Well anyway good day. Granger I will wait for your answer, And weasly-here..." i whispered to them handing the weasly the gallions rushing past them.

Ron POV
"Hey guys?" Harry said whilst glaring a hole into malfoys back "Ron-How did you get that much gallions?!" He said And I thought suspicious of malfoy but this would get me new robes so..... "er I worked at Fred and George's shop?" My heart felt heavy as I lied,I had Never been a good liar "what was malfoy doing?" He asked "He was just being a git" hermione said rolling her eyes "of course" he laughed "anyway let's go"

3rd person POV
The golden trio arrive at the castle for their sixth year at hogwarts and after getting settled in to the gryffindoor dorm Harry (using the invisibility cloak obviously) goes to the prefect bathroom with the mauders map Just to say hi to moaning myrtle but instead hears a familiar voice talking to myrtle.

Harry POV
As I approached the prefect bathroom I heard myrtle talking she seemed to be having a conversation with someone, i snuck close enough to where i could hear-

(Myrtle is bold and draco is italic)

"I mean I think you should work on your feelings before acting on them"
"But what if he doesn't believe me?"

Harry's heart dropped as he heard who he knew was, he's enemy, the person he despised //The person he stalked and had an unhealthy obsession with since fourth year// anyway- It was Draco malfoy. Harry continued listening

"Oh he will"
"How can you be so sure?"
"He's visited me since fourth year"
"Wait-He got passed me when I was a prefect?!"
"That sneaky git!"
"I'm gonna-"
"Might I remind you-"
"He's the same git you want to sno-"
*CRASH*

H POV
okay that hurt,how did I even fall?! "Hello?!" Draco called out I lied on the ground still. My face went completely red as I could now see draco and myrtle-Only problem Draco was in the bath and had stepped out with only a towel around he's waist ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"What was that?"
"I don't know but I can sense pottah"
"Or maybe you want him here~"

H POV
What did that mean? "Pottah?" Draco called out as I stiffened "but I could've sworn..." he said in confusion "I need to go back to my dorm-Goodbye myrtle" he called out "sweet golden dreams~" she laughed back. After he got dressed in a different room and came back (come on I'm not that much of a perv) I followed him just to see if he was up to something,I notice he's eyes glistening in the moonlight and he's hair swiftly moving in a unordinary messy fashion as he moved I mean he looked like a lost  puppy in after getting out of the rain But-He wasn't cute nor a adorable as a puppy I mean-It's malfoy! He's a git! He's a Prat! He's an okay quidditch player,and a straight A student and is like the head of slitherin ...but He's a git so let's leave it at that! Anyway-As I followed him through the corridors we ended up in a dead end closed off hallway aren't the slitherin dormitorys in the dungeon?

And then-My cloak was torn off and I was pinned against the wall-

"I knew I sensed you-"
"Pottah"

~End of chapter 1~

And it ended in A cliffhanger! Because I'm evil like that! >:3 but anyway the next chapter should be out in a few days but bye for now!