Fancy him...

Recap:Remus was helping draco face the the boggart.Harry who is outside the door,goes closer to listen But hears something odd.

Draco POV
"I'm ready,Im going to face it." I say with a sour face "remember.If 'Ridikkulous' fails,Use the patronous charm." Lupin says calmly. Okay-I'm gonna do this-I can do this,Oh Merlin he's opening the chest-What's it going to take form of—it's Potter? "Ha And to think you would change? Your just like your dad-Filthy DeathEater!" The boggart screams at me "Remember draco!Use the patronous!" Lupin Reassures me "e-expecto...." I try to speak but the boggart continues "You work for him don't you? You're gonna kill us all! Go on say it!" It screams,Then it changes its shape and suddenly- father? "I'll never be proud of you!" He yells-It changes again Now it's mother but something's wrong.. "You failed me draco...He's going to kill us..." she speaks and I can't control my tears anymore-They break from my eyes. "Draco use the charm!" Lupin yells. I can do this. I can do this. "Expexto.." No louder! "EXPECTO PATRONOUM!" I yell at the boggart and the light illuminates from my wand and the boggarts gone in an instant and the stag is left slowly dissolving,I'm snapped back into reality when I hear lupin close the chest with the boggart inside. "Good work Draco!" Lupin claps "well Sirius I think it's time for us to leave-" but lupin stops mid sentence. Is that a dog? A dog is sleeping where Sirius was standing "ah well we should go anyway." Lupin says heading to the door "..right" I say Shakily following him. "So what was it?" Potter asks me "well wouldn't you like to know pottah?" I sneer "I heard my voice." My heart stops.please tell me he didn't hear what it said... "though I don't know what it said" he continued "wait...are you crying?!" He says surprised "wha-Of course not pottah!" I snap at him but then wipe my face. I was crying? No.Slytherins don't cry-Malfoys,Don't cry. I tell myself

Harry POV
Was he crying? Wait-Why do I care? It's not like I-....Merlin what am I thinking-I like Ginny.

3rd person POV
Back at hogwarts.Draco goes to Slytherin common room where pansy and Blaise have been waiting for him "Where in Merlins Beard Have you been?!It's 3am!" Pansy says with concern "pansy..." draco says with his head lowered "Im in love....I-I...I fancy him" he says and pansys face turns white with horror but then Blaise bursts into laughter "Draco we know!" Blaise says in between laughs "have...have you told them about your family and..you-know-who?" Pansy asks quietly,Draco lowers his head with guilt "No..."

The room goes silent

"Dray..." pansy speaks "I know.I know..." "...I'm gonna Go to sleep goodnight.." Draco heads to the boys rooms and stumbles to bed not bothering to change his clothes,And falls asleep....

Draco POV
5 am...I stare at the clock and decide I have some time to be alone,I head to the prefect bathroom and feel a rush of sadness as I walk through the halls.....I-I see snape...I wonder what's happened at the manor...I'm probably going to get a letter from mother...I feel guilt walking through the empty halls,The last time I was with them I...borgin and Burke's..oh there it is...I head into the bathroom "myrtule...?" I call out "oh hello draco.." she says back "are-Are you okay?" "What do you mean?" "Your...Crying?" I look at my cheek and see dry tear stains "oh...r-right" I can't take this anymore malfoys don't cry but... "I DONT WANT TO BE A MALFOY!" I yell "I just...my family works for bloody Voldemort for merlins sake..." I break down,I've tried not to but.... "thinking about it...It hurts...." I crouch down and Bury my head in my arms and try my hardest not to make a sound-Then I hear something... "I'm telling you hermione myrtle knows what to do!" But I don't care,I ignore everything even myrtle trying to help me calm down "please calm down draco-Someone will hear you!" She tries to tell me As I hear footsteps growing closer "I-I Dont know Harry...what if-" I hear the steps stop "is that?" "Myrtle?Malfoy?" I hear potter call out and shoot my head up wiping my dry tears "Ahem-Potter.Granger." I say nodding "what are you doing here?" I sneer "well I could say the same for you!" He says back "well-I.." I try to mangle out a sentence "I was-Just leaving!" I sneer and start to walk away but he grabs my wrist "Wha-" "you never answered me before" I looked down at him looking flustered Merlin why does he have to be this cute... "When you were facing the boggart." "I heard my voice." "I-I dont know what you are talking about." I sneered trying to pull my hand back "h-Harry?" Ugh that mudblood is still here,I sigh "myrtle I'll talk to you at lunch" I say pulling my wand out "what are you-" "Apparate."

*Flash*

Harry POV
"Wha-" he flashes his wand at me and I wait for his lips to part as it feels like time has slowed until finally "Apparate" and as if in a flash he was gone "Harry?" I turned to hermione "did something happen?" She asked "Er-No!" I chuckled "Your a terrible liar" she said in a flat voice "W-well at least I didn't ask me for advice on snogging Ron-" I laughed and she punched my arm "as if! You begged me for help after Ginny broke up with you!" "Wha-Well it's not my fault!S-she just doesn't like me like that..." I told her "And besides-I've moved on!" I sneered-Wait-I just sneered? "What are you? Malfoy-Wait..." she looked at me in Disarray "you don't-" "WHAT-NO-I mean-No.No of course not he's a git! Y-you know like you said a foul loathsome evil little cockroach!" I said in denial "besides I'm into girls" but it felt wrong to say that like-Something was missing "didn't you like Cedric in fourth year?" "Pfft what?! No!" I said "Anyway-we're gonna miss breakfast "er I have to go to the library-I'll pass" hermione said looking nervous "can I come with-" "No!" She said "I-mean,It's a thing for prefects" "but Ron is a pref-" "gotta go!bye Harry!" She rushed off presumably to the library but I didn't follow her "I trust hermione with whatever she's doing" I sighed and walked down the stairs realized hermione was just in front of me and then I saw malfoy leaned up against the wall?
"Ah-Granger took you long enough" my heart stopped "shove off draco you promised pansy you'd try" I shouldn't be spying but... "fine...hermione come on-Blaise and pansy are waiting-And don't think I'm being nice to you only because I like-" "keep it down malfoy!Someone will hear you!" She shushed him-wait who did draco mean?! Because I like...it repeated in my head.wait does he like mione?!

And cliff hanger!sorryyyyyy