Chapter 5

"Ma-Magus" one of them said stuttering and shaking as he looks at me. I then conjure two fireball in my hands.

"Leave this village or be burnt to death!" I shouted at them.

"You think you can scare us?" one of them who was too muscular and bald holding a great axe said. A level 4 appear above him. "Our leader is a level 10 fighter, you can't possibly defeat him" he said then smirk, his comrades seems to realize this fact and laugh with him as I stay silent.

"Get out of our way or will butcher you little fairy." he continued sarcastically. I got infuriated when called me a fairy. I'm a girk but I really hate when someone call me a fairy, there full of glitters and I hate glitters.

"You mongrel!!" I shout at him angrily. The smiles in his comrades face vanish when I launched my fireballs in both of my hands toward the muscular man. He then screamed in pain as his body ignite and then after several second he lay dead. The BURN effect was too powerful. The pillagers got back to their senses as the man lay dead.

"Whos next!?" I said grinning then conjure waterball, at least this will not kill them instantly. 16 heads to go.

"Spare us!" they exclaimed and run back towards the forest. No no you don't. I sent waterball flying towards them. After 3 minutes all of rhem lay limp on the ground, most with fractures. I then land, I can't fight them anymore, I a
only have 1 mana left, just enough for levitation spell just in case.

"Never come back at this village or you'll be like him!" I shout at them while pointing to their dead comrades. "Now get your ass of here and bring this burnt meat with you!" I shout them. They panic and three of them pick the body of their dead while some of them limp running back to the forest, holding their chest or shoulders until all of them vanish. I then look back to the village and see people cheering and clapping guards raising their spears slantly up and down.

" Why did those people just watch there and relax?" I told myself as my sense of sight became blurry and fall to the ground.

MY SENSES went back at feeling of a slimy thing that was hitting my face. I slowly opened my eyes and realize I was back and my room and Lupus licking.

"Congratulations! you are now level 9! and earned 42 SP." Clarity announced then an interface appear in my front of me.

Mage:Morgan
Level 10
Apprentice

HP 1000
MP 100
HP regen 100/s
MP regen 3/s

Title: Savior/ Village chief.

"You became a level 10! you will have mage promotion depends on your affinity. Due to posession of light affinity, you are promoted to shrine priest, a support class. Due to possession of dark affinity, you are promoted to summoner, a mage contractual class. Due your possession of five elements affinity, you are promoted to elementalist, a powerful mage." Clarity said.

"Wow, I got three mage promotion just beating 17 people up?" I exclaimed. Then notice the title savior/village chief.

"Would you like me to explain the promotions you have?" Clarity asked.

"Yes!" I answered excitedly then adjhsted my position and sit crisscross in my bed.

"Shrine priest, a support type promotion for those who have light element. Upon promotion to Shrine Priest, the user will learn five spells,
Blind-3MP blinding the enemy for 2 seconds.
Heal-5MP healing the target and instantly give 60 HP.
Blessing- 10MP Improves the physical prowess of the target for 3 minutes.
Purify-5MP-damages an undead type mobs dealing 40 points, and purify curses and negative effects by dark affinity, also includes poison.
Revival-1000MP-Revive a dead target.