𝒗 . 𝒌𝒂𝒕

" cunt "

𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓎 : words tend to hurt

𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓎 : words tend to hurt., and kat finally begins to realize the outcome. ( S1 E7 — kat confronts maddie. )
𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ𝓈 : vulgar language., fat shaming., mentions of drug abuse.

𓃠

" i wouldn't worry about it cassie, it's not like you two are going to be together forever. "

that, came like a slap to the face.

glassy strands of loose { h / c } hair stuck to the apples of { y / n }'s cheeks. her attention no longer on the dwindling blonde beside her.

maddie, was enraged.
plump lips curling together in the form of a disgusted yet much needed sneer.

" kat . . . "

{ l / n }, aimed to keep the peace. kat's newly found confidence alongside maddie's bold exterior just spelled trouble.

" kat, what the fuck is your problem? "

" maddie. . . "

her hand, flicked upwards. perfectly manicured nails purposefully swept away any attention from
{ y / n }, keeping it on the taught girl in front of her.

" you're being a bad friend now, you were a bad friend to me. and this whole new personality is seriously unlikable. "

" maddie, i don't think — "

now, it was kat's turn.

blunt hairs pricked at the underside of her jaw whilst she glared over at { y / n } through newly accumulated contacts — the ones she exchanged for her glasses.

" honestly, { y / n }, shut up. it's always ' let's keep the peace, guys ' as if you're not fucking around with that drug dealer who fucked over rue — just so you can get high for free. "

bb, coughed. chapped lips molding itself along the front of her juul.

" world star. . . "

she looked down.
her hands tinkering together as though it'll save her from the newly enhanced spotlight.

" oh, and not to mention the fact that you're always calling just to rant about how sad you are on a daily basis because nobody — actually, no boy will give you the ' attention you deserve '. "

cassie frowned. her pale hand softly palming against the front of { y / n }'s knuckles in an attempt to provide some sort of comfort.

yet she was surprised once the girl pulled away.

{ l / n } shook. deep { e / c } eyes wavering with some sort of uncertainty yet sparks of aggravation forcefully shined through.

" you know what. . fuck you, kat. "

maddie gasped.

kat willfully tucked in her bottom lip, the peachy exterior having been caressed by the front of her teeth.

" you— you. . "

she struggled to say it, yet all the words she so wanted to prevent from spilling over just kept coming.

" you fat  fucking cunt. "

" just because you're confident, doesn't mean you can treat everyone else like shit! especially the ones who've had your fucking back when you were bullied. "

hernandez's hands forcefully collided with cassie's dining room table.

red in the face, as tears pulled at her eyelids.

" what i do doesn't even compare to half of the shit you guys do on a daily basis. "

" so yeah — i fuck around to get high. at least i'm not avoiding everyone else's problems just so i can feel better about myself. "

maddie looked away, her and cassie briefly made eye contact.

their eyes widened in vast seas un-comfort and shock. having stayed that way even after the { s / c } toned girl had risen from her seat.

" and so what if i'm sad? "

{ y / n } leaned forwards. her elbows bent at an odd angle.

" at least i'm not a fucking pornstar. "