𝒗 𝒊 𝒊 . 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒆

" high road "

𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓎 : cassie's split second decisions finally catch up to her

𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ𝓈 : vulgar language., body-shaming., depictions of assault., depictions of sexual assault.

𓃠

she never expected her night to go like this.

11:59pm , on a sunday — sandwiched between the grimy feel of two horn dog teens.

lips flush against her ears , yet their breath seemed to have traveled much farther.

cassie felt nauseous. already regretting her bullshit decision which looked to have been backed up by
equally bullshit reasoning.

safe to say , this was a choice filled with regret..

that's what cassie hated most about herself ; unable to handle the consequences of her actions — which in turn lead her to take the high road.

" what's the matter , baby? not enjoying yourself ? "

almost as if it'd been scripted , she nodded.
blonde ringlets masking portions of her face from hungry eyes.

" well then.. "

his friend's hand feverishly ran along the curves of the female's bodice. fingers invasively pultruding through the metal rings of her tank top.

" think you'd like to leave  with me and my home boy ? "

howard's breath hitched —  head manually tilting  up and back as to reverse the stream of oncoming tears prodding at her eyes inner corners.

" i... uhm "

without warning ; their lips peeled away from her ears' shell only to hungrily mold unto her neck and collarbone.

it had been made very clear for cassie to watch what she say.

" come on baby "

his voice rumbling against the heat of her skin, places where { y / n } should've been touching instead.

" please — "

the female's hips had been forcefully bucked forwards. crotch grinding along the male's growing erection whilst his friend's was placed against her ass.

" go on , say how much you like it , slut. "

cassie could no longer find her voice. gingerly sniffling before she'd give in

" i— i like it , th— thank you. "

" there we go , now let's take you out , yeah ? i'm sure you'll like how good we're gonna treat you. "

' i'm sorry , { n / n }. '

and just as it had happened many times before — the night seemed to have passed by in a blur.

at least she could've pretended they were her.

pretended they were { y / n }.