Predictions and Thoughts On Carmen Sandiego Season 3

As many people know already, it was announced on Twitter and Instagram that Carmen Sandiego had been renewed for a third season. I am super excited and there are quite a few predictions or things that I would like to see in season 3!

Some predictions based off of the promotional picture and a earlier tweet(if you haven't see it yet, it's here: https://www.wattpad.com/873191667 )

- As you can see in the picture, Carmen in some kind of file storage or vault, and is looking through a drawer with a pen flashlight. There's also a label on the drawer but hard to make out. It's probably just a three-digit number possibly starting with a 5. I think she is most likely looking through Vera Cruz's files or looking for them. That will probably be a big theme in the season.

-If you guys remember the tweet I was referencing, it shows a "sneak peak" of Dexter Wolfe's Stealth 101 classroom from back at his time as a V.I.L.E. Faculty member. This means we will definitely be getting more flashbacks about him.

- The season will most likely release next year. I predict in early 2021 but some sources say late 2021. I really hope that I'm right, or else I WILL DIE if I have to wait more than a year.

Some stuff I (and my sister) would like to see:
- Dexter Wolfe and Vera Cruz/Whatever Carmen's mom's real name is.
Since we going to get a flashback of Dexter, we better also get one of how he met Carmen's mom and what her backstory is. I bet she's super awesome to have made him leave V.I.L.E. for her and his daughter.

-Carmen not finding her mom or something equally sad.
I'm not sure why I would like to see this, but it's just something that I feel would fit in better in the story than her finding her mom and them being together as if they hadn't been afar for 20 years. Maybe they'll be this message of how "family" is defined by you. Like I said before, I don't really know why, but I can just imagine the scene in my head. Just the thought of it hits me in the feels.

- What happened to Zack and Ivy's parents and family
Zack and Ivy are the only family they have left, so what happened to the rest? I think they're parents might've died, but how? And when? What about the rest of their close family? Do they just not have any uncles, aunts, cousins or grandparents? Do they live very far? Or just don't care about Zack and Ivy?

-More backstories in general
What about Player? Chase? Each of the V.I.L.E operatives? Each of the V.I.L.E. Faculty? How was V.I.L.E started in the first place? This makes me realize that there are so many more things that need to be explored in the show, but it can't just focus on the past all the time. I wish each season was longer so we would get enough time.

- Graham Cracker needs to be in more than one episode and maybe he actually gets kidnaped because I swear that ACME will probably do that at some point

- More of the Team Red Family

- I want the team to go to Canada because they could visit Player and Canada is just awesome 🇨🇦

- Random, but it would be cool to see Carmen's birthday or maybe someone else's

-Fun times in the HQ

-Not fun times in the HQ because ANGST

-Plot Twists
So far, both seasons of Carmen Sandiego have ended in a plot twist and I kind of like that format(?). I hope that this season's twist is even bigger than the previous ones.

That's pretty much it. Some of you guys answered on Carmen Sandiego Memes already, but if you want, you can share what you want to see in the comments! Also I have some more chapters(including Nightmares part 2) in progress so hopefully I'll be able to get those out soon.