The Q and A

1) What is your least favourite ship(besides Player x Carmen) and why? -ESMessenger
Oh, that's kinda hard. Player x Carmen is the only popular ship that I hate with a burning passion. The rest are harder to find. My general rule for hating ships is if it's abusive, incest, or pedophilia. The mostly unknown(but I've seen them once or twice) ships that include this would be: Zack x Ivy, Player x (literally anyone not his age). Some that are technically legal but I hate them anyways are: Chief x Julia, Carmen x Shadowsan, Shadowsan x Zack. Chief x Julia because:
1. I hate Chief.
2. There's large age gap.
3. Julia freaking deserves better.

Carmen x Shadowsan, and Zack x Shadowsan because:

1. The age gaps are large, weird, and just in general I don't like them
2. I like how they have platonic relationships
3. I think he's more of a father-figure to them.

2)Favourite character? (Assuming it isn't faculty/operative)- Who is you favourite of VILE faculty? Favourite operative? - StarWolf479

I'm really indecisive about these things so I have a lot of favourite characters. Basically anyone who is in Team Red or helps them(like Julia and Gray) are my favourite characters. My little sister is more decided than me and says that "Baby Carmen" is her favourite character because she's cute(can't argue with that).

To be honest it's easier for me to choose who I don't like on the faculty than it is the other way around. Coach Brunt is off the list because she attempted to murder her adoptive and daughter, and Maelstrom is off as well because he looks like a literal corpse. I thought Cleo and Bellum were pretty cool but "To Steal Or Not To Steal" kinda threw that off. Roundabout ordered that explosion so not him either.......does Shadowsan count? Or Dexter Wolfe?

As much as the operatives have done bad things, I still think they're pretty cool characters. I think Tigress would probably be my favourite, not sure why. She's my sister's favourite too, mostly because of that "Fedora the Explorer" comment.

3)What's your favourite episode of Carmen Sandiego?- @blackcheshire13

My favourite episode has to be Season 2 episodes 7-10. It's pretty hard to decide on these, because the end of Season 2 just blew me away. It was just *chef's kiss*.

4)What's a plot line you'd like to see in a Carmen Sandiego episode? -ESMessenger

Basically all the plots I mentioned in Ideas For Future Fanfictions and Thoughts And Predictions About Carmen Sandiego Season 3. It would also be really cool to see something similar to some of my one shots or headcanons.

5)What is your favourite one shot that you have written?-(I added this because I like the number 5)

My favourite one-shot that I've written is probably "The Sleepover". I say this because it's just fluff and the team having fun times whereas most of my others have a bit(or a lot) of angst. I really love the others but I found the sleepover fun to write because my sister and I were just joking around about what would happen if the team was telling secrets at a sleepover, but then I thought it was a good story idea.

That's the end of the Q and A! I should finally get back to publishing my normal stuff!