𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘝𝘐𝘌𝘞

Click here to read
───────────────

Billie Elliot is Scottish-American actress

Billie Elliot is Scottish-American actress.She is best known for her role in the BBC series Peaky Blinders as Jean Gray. She went on to feature in the films Apostle, Don't Knock Twice and Murder on the Orient Express, before portraying Mary Austin in the biographical film Bohemian Rhapsody.

Born: 31 October 1995 (age 24 years) New Orleans, Louisiana

Nationality: American, Scottish

Parents: Louis Elliot, Aileen Elliot

Siblings: Jackson Elliot, Aidan Elliot, Alec Elliot

Click To Load More

.

Early life

Elliot was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, yet resides in London. She is the only daughter of the famous rock icon Louis Elliot, and deceased Aileen Elliot- a Scottish photographer (1970-1999). She has an older brother, actor Jackson Elliot- best known for his role in hit movie RocketMan. Billie has a twin and a younger brother, both who of which are not famous.

Career

Her first professional role was as the young Beatrix Potter in the 2006 British-American film Miss Potter. In 2007, she was nominated for the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film – Supporting Young Actress, for Miss Potter.

She portrayed the mysterious model Raphina in the 2016 film Sing Street, a ghost Polly Parsons in the 2016 film I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House and Countess Helena Andrenyi in the 2017 adaptation of Murder on the Orient Express.

Elliot played Freddie Mercury's partner Mary Austin in the biopic of Mercury and the band Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody (2018), which earned the cast a nomination for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture at the 25th Screen Actors Guild Awards.

Billie also became famous for her drastic role as Jean Gray in the British period crime drama television series Peaky Blinders, following her character as the young adopted daughter of Polly Gray (Helen McCrory) and love interest Micheal Gray (Finn Cole, Elliots co-star and boyfriend).

In February 2020, it was announced that Boynton would be playing Marianne Faithfull in an upcoming biopic. Production is set to begin in October of 2020 and will cover Faithfull's rise to fame until the age of 23.

Personal life

Since 2015, Eliot has been dating her Peaky Blinder co star Finn Cole.

External links

Billie Elliot on Instagram @ billielliot
Billie Elliot on IMDb

.
───────────────

See articles here

Billie Elliot and Tom Hardy Vanity Fair
Peaky Blinders co stars loved up in London
Finn Cole and.. a mystery woman?

.

𝐬𝐞𝐱 & 𝐜𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬