Prayers

Little Coffee: Seems like I'm lazy today that I'm only updating one story and continuation will be in Wed again. You guys also guessed fast XD Thanks in advance.

Part 1

Second Victim : Ichimokuren

Somewhere at the mountains. A small girl was seen walking towards to an old shrine. Her small frame that was hugged tightly by an old tattered clothes. Her hair was messy and she looked dirty. She was also barefooted while walking in the stone path.

Her small body trembling against the cold wind. But she didn't care, her goal was to bring this to the shrine. The food was only a pair of bread and a cup of water.

It was only the offering she got. The little girl was you.

You were poor and very unhealthy young child. You live in a small village  near the shore. You don't have friends nor a good family. Your mother died when you was born, you didn't even saw her face once. Your father left because they wasn't much money leftovers. You were left fending of yourself all alone. You didn't have a house of your own so you were left wandering at the mountains to sleep.

The village doesn't care about you and didn't bother to take care of you. It was not their business is what they always say.

One day, you felt hungry and went out to the mountains to search for food. While searching for fruits at the mountains, you found this old shrine. You wondered. Why is there an old abandoned shrine at the mountains?

It was small but has a very comfortable aura surrounding it. It was warm and comfy.

“It feels like home....”

You took note at the shrine and found out this belongs to a God named Ichimokuren. Your father likes to talk about this God and said that he blessed his village long time ago. It was well known that he helped many villagers to ease their situations. Give them blessings and helped them.

You were happy and excited. You ran at the village to stole some foods to offer to the God. Even the shrine was old, you believe that the God would listen to you.

Little did you know, the God was slightly amused at the sight. He didn't know that he would gain a believer someday.

-------

Enmusubi look around confusingly. There was a food offered near the door. It was a piece of bread and a fruit. The bread has some mold one it and the fruit has some weird color.

Barely eatable’ Is what on Enmusubi’s mind. Who would offer such thing? Even her offering was better than this.

A slight rustle made her pause. A thread came out and pointed at the bush. A small dirty girl cane out. She was holding a bread and a cup. After she appeared the thread was gone.

Enmusubi blinked. A child? How is her next pair a child? Could it be that the child's partner is a pedo?

She cleared her throat. You took a look and quietly stiffened. Nervousness started to fill you up until a small wind was sent to you again to ease your nervousness.

“What are you doing in this mountain?”

“I’m....... offering. ”

Little coffee: I think i made it in time?? I'm finally finished with the uber! Leeched some experience at my guildmates and got the scroll and just got enma. My heart is bleeding.