01

"And what am I supposed to do with this?" Mingyu asked his friend Minghao, while holding the piece of paper he just gave him. It has an unknown number.

It was currently lunch time and they we're chilling at the rooftop.

"Text that number, duh! Plus, you've been whining at me for not having someone to talk to." Minghao said.

"Whose number is this anyway?" Mingyu asked.

Minghao chuckled. "I don't know."

Mingyu widened his eyes. "Don't tell me this is that senior's number?! You know I already have a crush!!!!"

Mingyu has a crush on Jeon Wonwoo. He's from a different class than Mingyu and Minghao. He's also a member of the journalism club.

But lately, there's this female senior, that has been endlessly asking Mingyu for his number. Thankfully, he always finds a way to avoid her. And that's also the reason why they're at the school's rooftop during lunch.

"No, it's not. I know how much she annoys you! And Junhui just gave me that number and told me to give it to you." Minghao smirked.

Mingyu thought about what he will do with this number. He put it in his pocket.

"I'm gonna prank whoever this is with a song lyrics." Mingyu said cheekily.

"And what song are you gonna use?" Minghao laughed at his friend's idea.

"I don't know. How about, Chivalry is dead by Trevor Wesley???" Mingyu asked.

"Eh? Out of all the songs out there, you're gonna choose that?!" Minghao exclaimed.

"Why? It's a good song!!" Mingyu defended himself.

"Ok then, whatever makes you sleep at night." Minghao said.

The two boys were currently at thier math class. Mingyu was close to falling asleep. I mean he's not alone, some of the students are about to fall asleep too.

But then a knock was heard from the door. And it revealed Wonwoo.

Suddenly, Mingyu felt like he wasn't sleepy anymore.

Wonwoo was wearing his specs and a sweater. Mingyu internally busting his uwus because he saw Wonwoo's sweater paws.

Wonwoo went in front of the class where their teacher was. "Hello Mr. Park, sorry to interrupt. I just wanted to give these school newspapers." Wonwoo said as he bowed to the teacher. Mr. Park took the newspapers.

"Oh, thank you Wonwoo. You and the rest of the journalism club have worked hard." Mr. Park said.

"Thank you Mr. Park. I'll get going now." Wonwoo softly smiled and bowed again to the teacher before exiting the Mingyu's classroom.

Mingyu was smiling as he just saw his crush. He rested his chin on his hand as he sighed dreamily.

"Bro, you good? You're really that whipped for Wonwoo, aren't you??" Minghao, who is actually Mingyu's seatmate asked.

"Hao, didn't you see him?! He looked so adorable with his specs and sweater paws. I'm no longer sleepy in class now! He gave ms the energy to learn!" Mingyu exclaimed as he stare at the air dreamily, while thinking about Wonwoo.

Minghao just chukled at his friend.

"Ok class! Calm down. You can all get the school newspaper after our discussion." Mr. Park said as he continued his lesson.