"Nyctophilia"

Reporter: What do you mean you pleasure yourself to a picture of yourself?

Rei: I mean what I said, I mean people always tell me that they do it so I thought I might as well try it you know? Why should teenage boys be able to do it and talk proudly of it and not me? Well anyway it was quite good, not the best but also not the worst.

Reporter: What picture did you use?

Rei: Oh, you know the one with me on stage with the shirt that says Mick Jagger?

Reporter: Oh yeah, I know that one, great one actually

Rei: Why thank you, that's why I chose it.

Reporter: So, you and Mick huh? What's going on there? I think we've all noticed he has a soft spot for you.

Rei: Mick, Mick Jagger is the most fascinating human to ever exist. He is art, beautiful vulnerable art. He is the type of person that if you think of him before falling asleep you won't be able to. He just occupies your mind, not that I'm complaining or anything.

Reporter: Wow you seem to think about him a lot, and before you go sleep too!

Rei: Well have you met him?

Reporter: No sadly I haven't.

Rei: Well when you have, find me and then we can talk about that.

When describing Reidun Rei most would probably use words such as crazy, unique, one of a kind and the most used one of them all, controversial. And she wore those words with pride.

She really was a one of a kind types of person, one of those you just can't get enough of, she is intoxicating. You just keep wanting more and more. When you met her you later found yourself praying that you would get to see her again. When she talked all, you could do was listen and watch her speak. You would find yourself mesmerised by her, the way the words she spoke seemed to just pour out of her mouth. She spoke like she knew everything and like she had rehearsed forever for what she was going to say. She spoke like a true songwriter who also doubled as a poet.

Reporter: Have you heard of the band Punk Revival? Their first album is out tomorrow.

Rei: No, I don't think I have, are they any good?

Reporter: Yeah, they are extraordinary, you should see them on stage. Absolutely crazy the lot of them.

Rei: Maybe I'll check them out, do you have any pictures of them?

Reporter: Sure, here you go.

The picture was of them on stage the last time they had performed. They all looked amazing and you could see how much they loved being on stage. The lead singer was standing at the front screaming into his mic, he had long hair and a lot of tattoos. He was sexy. You could see the confidence radiating off him. He looked happy on staged but at the same time he looked pained. Like something was bothering him, at least in this photo of him.

Reporter: I'm afraid that's the end of this interview, timereally do slip away when you are having fun.

Rei: It really does. Well Thank you for inviting me, it was a pleasure to meet you.