Chapter 1

Y/N's POV.

"Do I look sexy?"

"So sexy."

I bit my lip as my eyes linger on Solar as she continued checking herself out in the mirror. I mean, she does look sexy. Sexy enough she look so fuckable-

 Sexy enough she look so fuckable-

(You can choose which one)

"What about you?"

I snapped from my dirty thoughts and looked at the good-looking female infront of me. "Hm?" I tried to focus on her face but my mind just keeps on forcing me to look down.

Stop being a whore for once-

"What are you going to wear?" Solar explained, making my mouth form a small 'o'. "I'm not really going all out for tonight, probably some shirt and jeans will do." I chuckled and she only shook her head in disappointment.

"I'm disappointed in you, Y/N." She said as she took off her jacket, making me lick my lips. "I thought you wanted to go wild tonight. Are you okay or are you sick?" She puts her jacket next to me and put on another one from the closet, checking how she looks once again in the mirror.

I only rolled my eyes and a small smile creep on my lips. "Not really in the mood, fucking some drunk stranger isn't on my schedule for today." I crossed my legs and admired Solar's figure.

She let out a soft 'hm' and looked at me as she took off her jacket. I swear to God-

"Alright, then what is on your schedule for today?" She walked closer to me and looked at me with seductive eyes. I bit my lip and returned her gaze with a lustful one.

"Hm, well I do remember putting 'Make Solar not walk for days' in my schedule book." Her hands lingered on my shoulders while I snaked mine around her waist.

"Well then, what are you waiting for?" She leaned close to my ear, whispering her words as she turned me on even more.

"Take me."

-

Y/N's POV.

"Y/N?" I stopped walking and turned around. I raised an eyebrow at the sight of a man wearing nothing but black clothes.

"Hm?" I asked, confused. He walked closer to me and I stiffened. I don't know this man and I feel like I should get the fuck away from him. But whats stopping me is the question 'Why?'. I examined his face but saw nothing but darkness.

Suddenly, my heartbeat fastened and I gulped. Something about his presence bothers me and yet I can't run away. I want to but... my mind forces me to just freeze.