Chapter 3

Y/N's POV.

Pleasure.

The feeling of ecstacy running through your body. It feels so good that at certain moments, you missed the feeling of it so damn much. You just crave for it to happen, to feel it in your entire body. And when it does, God, the satisfaction is too much for your body to handle.

"I miss it so much." I mumbled to myself, hand grazing over the paddle that was hang on the wall. I missed the way I would use this on someone. Just hearing their pleads and cries as the toy would collide on their bare skin. Just remembering it gives me shivers.

I looked around the room, the red lights did nothing but eluminate some parts of the room, specifically, all over where I kept my favorite things. My eyes turned dark, remembering those times when my friends would come to me to let me ease their stress and pain. I was glad to do it, I would even give them aftercare without them even telling me to.

I sighed, the feeling of nostalgia just keeps me from doing what I'm supposed to do. Work. Work is my main priority right now. Not remembering memories that will never happen again.

I always wanted to have a life like this. To work in a flower shop, surrounded by flowers and nice customers. But a part of me wanted to go out and spend my youth on something more... suggestive.

During my time at school, I always wanted to make friends. And when I was a child, I never knew why. I just... wanted to. But when the time came for me to know more about my body, I knew that making friends can become so much more.

Friends with benefits.

My parents weren't very much fond of me going out in the morning, then coming home late at night. But they never put up an argument, because I always had good grades and a pieceful record in school. When I first started doing my routines, going out in the morning and coming home late, they asked me why. I just simply answered with the word "school" or "friends". And when my school card came, I guess they actually believed my excuse.

-Flashback-

I walked down the stairs, a backpack filled with my toys hanging on my back. As I put on my shoes, I heard my mom call my name. "Y/N, remember to text me what time at night you would be coming home." Her voice was gentle and sweet, it wasn't demanding nor stern. I smiled at her, feeling a bit guilty over the fact that she doesn't know the real reason I go out often.

"Okay, mom." Over to the living room, I peeked to see my dad. As usual, he was reading a magazine, too focused to notice me. I sighed, finally grabbing the doorknob.

"Love you, sweetie." Oh. He did noticed me.

"Love you too, dad."

-End of Flashback-

Suddenly, the sound of the wind chime from upstairs rung loud, even reaching from where I stood, the basement.

"Oh, that must be Mr. Ye-Jun." I mumbled to myself, walking towards the stairs and making my way up. I opened the door then closed it behind me, locking it away and putting the keys inside my pocket.

"Ms. Y/N." I turned around, the sound of a man's voice catching my attention. I smiled, reaching my hand out as I walked towards him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again." He said formally, smiling back at me. "And it's my honor to have your sons work in my shop." My smile widened. Finally, I wouldn't be so stressed out anymore.