e i g h t e e n

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT x enjoy

WARNING: intense death scenes

. .

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞

Sofia, Bulgaria

. .

Bucky hastily jammed the keys into the ignition and pulled the car out of the park. Not caring to warn Allie whose face nearly hit the dashboard as he did so. Ignoring the strings of curses that fell past her lips and how she roughly gripped onto the edge of her seat as he pushed the car into drive.

Within seconds he was swerving around the airport car park, cutting in front of cars and swearing beneath his breath at people who didn't take off fast enough for his liking. He drove as if he was on a mission, that being to get home as fast as possible without getting into a major accident. He didn't quite care about minor ones.

Allie absolutely hated his driving. But until she learned how to drive herself, she couldn't force him to stop.

"What did you do while I was gone?" Allie asked, flicking her gaze over to Bucky.

"Nothing really." He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Surely you did something?"

"I did go shopping and buy some food yesterday morning." He replied, rolling his eyes at her unamused tone.

"How did you get the money?" She inquired, furrowing her brows quizzically. Knowing that they had only been able to buy groceries and stuff from shops with her powers.

"I pretended to be homeless and collected money." He smirked.

Allie gasped in shock and swiftly leaned over the console to smack him on the arm. "You did not!" She gaped at him in disappointment.

"Well, we are homeless when you think about it." He commented, shooting her a smug grin.

"We are not! And that's stealing from good, kind people which we don't do." She emphasized in disbelief.

"And the shopkeeper that we usually steal off isn't a good person?" Bucky pointed out, tearing his gaze from the road over to her with a quirked eyebrow. When she didn't reply to his statement, his smirk grew and he turned his attention back to the road.

"Exactly."

"That doesn't mean what you did was right," Allie argued stubbornly.

"Yeah, yeah." Bucky chuckled, laughing at the obstinate face that she was making. Finding that she looked quite cute when she acted that way.