Destruction & Sacrifice

At Jai's House

Maya (Vennela's Spirit) became shock on seeing Swamji along with his assistants and Nagraj stood near to them..

When Maya (Vennela's Spirit) about to leave there, Swamji with his powers stopped her and makes her sit on Chair

Swamji Assistants tied Maya (Vennela's Spirit) to Chair...

Nagraj stood there with fear on seeing this..

At Hospital

Jai came to conscious and didn't understand how he came to Hospital

On seeing Divya, Jai became worried about Maya

Jai : Divya!! Why are you here? You have to be with Maya, right? Did anything happened to Maya?

Divya : Maya..I mean Vennela's Spirit came to Maya body again..She only bring you..

Jai : What? Then where is Maya? I mean Where Vennela's Spirit took her?

Divya : I make her go to your House..There Swamiji and his assistants there..They will definitely make that Spirit leave Maya..You Take Rest..

Jai : No..Divya.. Vennela's Spirit won't leave Maya body easily..I have to save Maya..Let me go..

Jai left there, Divya also followed him..

At Jai's House

Swamiji chanting mantras which is making Maya (Vennela's Spirit) strength..She break the chair and threw that on him to make him stop..

But Still Swamiji chanting Mantras, Maya (Vennela's Spirit)..

Maya (Vennela's Spirit) : Stop!! What wrong I did ? Leave me..

Swamji put Mirror Infront of Maya(Vennela's Spirit) which will show exact reflection of Maya only..