♠️ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ ᖴᎥᐯᗴ♣️

It's been a few hours so instead of being in darkness I decided to jump into Niks dream world.

~After jumping OwO~
I see his world is like the first time I met him. Dirty and he's chained to a rock in a weird circle thing with that lady there again. I decided to say hi instead of being a stalker and just listen to the conversation. "Hey Nikki! It's been a while aye?"

He looks at me with a bored expression. "Haven it's literally been about a day or so. Hasn't been that long love. ~♡"He says flirtatiously but in a joking way.

I just smirk at him and sit down next to him as the girl slowly dispersed. "Yeah well your little brothers a big jerk so imma stay with you until I feel like going back, is that fine?" I ask him.

He looks at me for a second then back at his feet. "I suppose but I think I should fix this place up a bit don't you think." He says to me while the surroundings slowly change to a big house with a big open space I guess you could say? Then I see a big M in the middle of the place on the wall.

"Whoa nice place. This yours?" I ask him. "Hm well yes but a bothersome 'friend' of mine took it and locked me up." He tells me. "Damn that's messed up." I say to him. He nods then looks at me.

"Well when you get out we can just take it back, or More like you can." I tell him.

He looks at me like I'm stupid then says. "Love I have tried but it didn't work. Seems like everyone likes him better and I was overpowered." He says sadly.

"How could he be over powered. No if he is a hybrid all he has to do is put the man in place, but earn the trust of everyone first and if that don't work do favors and hand out solids and not fuck with anyone other then the enemy. Show everyone that he can handle a problem and get rid of the people who wish Ill on New Orleans. But his ego and paranoia gets in the way. Maybe if he trusts his family more then maybe it'll be fine, they wouldn't turn on his so if they all work together and not get in one another's way then the family would be unstoppable and his ego can be lowered a bit and he would do other stuff apart from the whole 'I am king blah blah blah obey me!'." I mumble not noticing I was really saying it out loud.

"I do not act like 'I am king obey me' I mean I am a king and others should obey but still how dare you."Nick says to me offended.

"It's true nick but anywho I told you I would take you to the family am I right?" I tell him with a small smirk as his face brightens up and he smiles brightly but then coughs and just smirks.

"Yes I believe so but could I see hope first?" He asks me. I nod and take his hand and tell him to hold tight.

It takes a second but I found hopes dream and enter. It was the same as last time. Hope sees me and runs to me yet to notice her father right next to me.

"Haven! Where have you been I was waiting." She yells and I let go of nicks hand to hug her . "Sorry hope but I've got a surprise for you." She looked confused for a second until her eyes go wide and look at Nick.

"D-Daddy!" Hope says with tears in her eyes and she runs to Nick. He would deny it if you told him but he had tears in his eyes while he picked her up and hugged her tightly. I smile but just started walking away because this seems kinda like I'm intruding.

Taking a walk around this place seems to be important to hope for it to constantly be in her dreams. I see the tree I talked to hope at last time so I laid down enjoying the view. My eyes start getting heavy so I decided to take a short nap.

*One Hour Later*

3rd POV

Nick and hope looked around for Haven seeing as they haven't seen her in about and hour having been to caught up on there conversation. After 5 minutes of looking around they seen hope sleeping against the tree.

As they got closer they could see a frown on  Havens face as she started mumbling something.

"N-no mother, no please don't hurt him... TOM!" Haven shouted and jolted awake with a panicked look on her face. She had tears running down her face, Nick and Hope didn't know waist to do but they seemed worried about their friend not knowing what to do.

"What happened are you alright." Hope asked Heaven with concern.

Heaven looked at the both of them with pained eyes but her expression didn't show it. She seemed like she was trying to be strong but the mask she had on was slowly crumbling.

She answered them with a shaky voice and teary eyes "I-It was just a bad dream. N-Nothing to worry about." Trying to smile at them she then asks "Are you guys ready to go and see the others?"

They both nod knowing she most likely doesn't want to talk about it so they let it be for now.

✗☽✗☽✗☽

I am so sorry for the shitty story I feel like I'm getting worse at writing but if you enjoyed then give a vote if you want but yeah until next time.