Chapterrr seven UwU

Looking up at the man who had called me as I notice something strange about him- he wasn't a man at all nor was he someone I knew. Is he some other super powerful yet complicated supernatural being that was trying to talk with me or have me do something for him. I wouldn't mind either one bu-

"Um hello luv you still here?" He asked me as he got onto his knees lightly tapping my head making me snap out of my thoughts.

"I- o-oh! Sorry about that! Kinda spaced out I tend to do that." Embarrassingly looking up at him as I look at him a bit closer noticing how his hair was a bit stood up yet slicked back and how he looked like someone who took very good care of themselves. He smelled amazing and his accent made him sound a bit goofy yet it was really nice.

"I-um sorry I'm Haven a-and you are...?" Nervously moving my hair away from my eyes as I sit up crossing my legs waiting for his answer. "Oh that's right I didn't tell you haha yes that's right. Hi I'm Zayn Malik it's a pleasure meeting you Haven thats a lovely name." He told me smiling as he sees me getting comfortable before he copy's my actions and sits down in front of me.

"T-thanks!" I say blushing a bit as I notice I said that to loudly trying to cover it up. "I-I mean um thank y-you for the compliment y-your name is really nice as well- I-I mean it's a very n-nice sounding- o-oh gah that doesn't um sound r-right I'm just gonna-." Turning a bit red as she zips her lips as if she had a zipper before looking down hugging her hoodie. 'W-why am I so nervous I-I just met him! I-I mean sure he's got a-and nice so far but th-that doesn't explain w-why I'm so nervous-.'

Her thoughts are cut off as she hears him laughing causing her to look up at him tilting her head before realizing he was laughing at her sudden outburst.

"Hahaha you can calm down no need to be nervous love it's just me you're talking to ok. You don't have to try and say anything that makes you over think. Hmm that's kinda confusing what I mean is you don't have to think to much into it I mean we're just talking so don't stress yourself to much." He told me smiling softly making my heart race a bit before I give a half nod showing him I understand.

"R-right o-ok sorry I-it's just you surprised me I-I didn't- w-wait quick um a-question w-why did you call me h-here? Now that I think about it I don't know why he called me here. I was just talking as if I knew him or at least seen him before yet I don't even know the reason he called me here and how he knew about me.

He looks a bit surprised before regaining his composure before answering me.

"I called you because I-I need your help.."

———————————-
=v= I'm so sorry I haven't been writing as much or making them longer/better. I'm a bit busy with finals and getting stuff done- nooo I'm not gonna explain it all bc that would bore you and all that but yeah sorrys I just havent had much free time and for that I'm sorry!! I'll try updating longer and better chapters more often mhmmhm nooowww I hope everyone has a good day/night/morning/evening and stuffs and enjoys the book!