Chapter #5 Getting Closer [Part 1 of 4]

(the comments had some good stuff and i decided to have them slowly get closer)

2 days later

Being a Queen and a general with her own army is one thing but now, now that she has her own neko girl things are even better.

Esdeath is on her throne watching Sally play with a ball of string, hitting it and throwing around, It was soooooooooooooooooo cute that esdeath had to take pictures of sally.

After sometime and over 60 million pictures sally got tired and jumped into the small cat bed beside esdeath thrown and layed down, getting her ears scratched as she fell asleep.

In esdeath's eyes sally was someone she can love and care for and she will make sure that her baby will have everything she wants.

When sally woke up she was still in the thrown room but when she looked around for esdeath, she was gone. She started to panic, holding her head and start cry and scream.

(With esdeath 10 minutes earlier)

As esdeath stared at her cute baby and could no longer hold it she needed to jerk off badly, but not in front of her sally so she got up and went to the thrown rooms connecting restroom.

Leaning over the toilet to jerk off to thoughts of her baby, sally all the dirty things she will do.

"Mmmhmmhhhhmmm....sally y-your pussy is so t-tight!" Esdeath moaned as she rubbed faster.

All the pressure esdeath felt came in one shot.

"Mhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaammmmm!!!" Esdeath came as her cum shot into the toilet.

As she smiled from the relief she heard a scream coming from the throne room.

'Sally... She must be awake.' Esdeath thought as she pulled up her underwear and ran out.

(Back with sally)

As she screamed and cried she felt herself get picked up and pulled into big pillow like boobs...Esdeath.

She looked up to esdeath with puffy eyes.

"You ok baby?"

Nodding. She layed her head back on the pillow boobs.

"I'm sorry i had to take care of something... Why don't i Give you some pleasurable love." Esdeath kissed Sally's forehead and walled off to her room.

(Esdeath/Sally's Bedroom)

"Es-e-esdeath your--" She couldn't even finish her since and covered her Redding face and esdeath was going to town with her tongue on Sally's juicy pussy, making sally sake. But since they have been doing this for about 14-20 minutes sally was ready to explode, holding esdeath head with her small hands the came and damn it felt good

Esdeath lifted her head and enjoyed to tast of her baby's cum. After finishing it she layed down beside sally who was breathing heavily.

"Do d-o you want me to suck you off?"

Esdeath turned on her side and kissed Sally's lips.

"Its fine... Because i got off by just listening to you moan." Esdeath said the last part in her ear.

Sally who was fast asleep, esdeath got up and looked out the window.

'I should go buy her some presents tomorrow.' She thought with a happy smile.

(SO WHAT DO YOU THINK, SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT WORK AND ALL YOU KNOW WELL STAY SAFE OUT THEIR PLEASE)

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌