The dawn of the fuckening

Typically, you don't wake up to an alien invasion.

Of course, for the Nerd, waking up to random shit seemed pretty regular, what with Mike, Bootsy and many other assholes just entering his house at random. Fuck he even had a doppelganger dropping in every now and then.

Aliens were new though, and they didn't seem to specifically be targeting him so that was nice. He only even found out they were here when Mike called him in a panic.

"James! Dude you gotta fucking hide somewhere! There's Aliens! They- They're fucking everyone!"

James couldn't stop himself from cracking up. "Wha- What are you talking about?" He smiled and got up out of bed, heading to the kitchen to make some coffee. "What do you mean there's aliens?"

"Turn on the news!"

Rolling his eyes, he flicked on the tv while he made coffee.

"-are advised to stay indoors! Do not under any circumstances go outside, we are not sure what they are capable of- Shit! Mary get down!"

James watched in amusement and horror as some humanoid aliens broke into the scene on tv, laughing and running over to the pair of news anchors. He went wide eyed and quickly flicked off the tv when they started fucking the news anchors.

"What kind of weird-ass movie are you watching Mike...?"

"I'm not kidding! They're fucking everyone out here! Look out your fucking window!"

"Okay..."

He sighed and went over to the window, peeking out the curtains.

"Fuck!"

Mike was right, anyone outside right now within range of the aliens was getting fucked.

"Shit! Well what am I supposed to do about this?"

"Open the front door and let me in!"

"What? Fuck!"

He ran to the front door, flinging it open just as Mike came running down the sidewalk and into the house.

"Lock it Lock it lock it!"

"I am!"