「 Chapter Five Snap 」

Jonathan walked into school and opened his locker. There was a bag that had From Idiot :) written on it. He sighed and opened it..  To his shock.. It was a vintage camera. He put it back in the brown paper bag and popped it into his school bag. He got his books, shut his locker and started walking when all of a sudden he felt a hand push him roughly. He slammed against the locker next to him. "Hey Loser!" The voice sneered. He was flicked on the shoulder to see Steve Harrington. "What do you want?" He mumbled. "What's your problem with me Byers?" Steve asked as he punched his shoulder. "My problem-" Jonathan blurted out. "Sorry.." He whispered. Steve kicked him and he fell on the ground with a wince of pain. Steve kicked his side and walked off. Jonathan wanted to grab Steve's ankle and trip him to the floor and knock all of his teeth out. He just sat up and winced at the pain of his hip. "Shit.." he mumbled, knowing a bruise would soon start to form..

He walked outside to a quiet place and just let it all out. He just cried. He slid down the wall and pulled his knees into his chest. The tears flooded down his cheeks. His eyes and face were red and his nose was stuffy. There was no point in him going back inside now. He wiped his tears with his jacket sleeve, staining it a darker colour. He took out his new camera and read the message again. He repeated the message in his head and let out a teary chuckle.

From Idiot :)

From Idiot :)

From Idiot :)

He stood up slowly and looked at his hip. It was a bit bruised but the pain died down. He just wanted to go home and talk to 'Idiot'. Idiot felt like his only friend. He stayed out there taking pictures of the school grounds until lunch.