「 Chapter Seven Hello Stranger 」

Two weeks later....

19:23

Idiot- Come on Byers.. It's been two weeks.. I'm sorry..

Jonathan💫- I'm not in the mood, Steve...

Idiot- I'm sorry- I messed up...

Jonathan💫- You did! You really did! But why are you apologising??

Idiot- Because I care... I care Jonathan...

Jonathan💫- Why? Aren't I a 'freak' to you?

Idiot- Jonathan...

Jonathan💫- Yeah?

Idiot- You are not a freak..

Jonathan💫- You don't think so?

Idiot- Of course not.. I just have stupid friends.. They're the freaks! And I'm sorry about the spray paint incident too. You deserved to win that fight.

Jonathan felt his heart jump around. Nobody had ever said such words to him before.

Read at 19:27

He decided to go to his room. He changed into a maroon soft sweater to keep out the cold from the rain and put on loose pyjama bottoms. He opened his curtains to let in some natural light and as he did, he saw a soaking familiar face smiling at him. Steve.. He opened the window. "What are you doing here?" He angrily asked. "Checking on you.." he responded as he climbed in the window. "Ninja." "Steve.. You're dripping all over my floor..."Jonathan handed a towel and a navy sweatshirt to Steve. "Go change in the bathroom.. It's out there." He said as he pointed to it. Steve walked out and went into the bathroom. He dried his hair first and then took off his drenched sweater and dried his soaking body. He then slipped Jonathan's hoodie over his head, folded the sweater and towel neatly, put them on the side of the bathtub and walked back into the room.

He sat beside Jonathan on his bed. "Hey.." Jonathan mumbled and he gave Steve a side stare in his usual shy tone. "Look.. I shouldn't have made fun of you.. Lately I've realised what a great person you are ok?" Jonathan looked Steve in the eye and nodded. "I really didn't expect it to be you.." Jonathan mumbled. "Why are you so shy around everyone?" Steve asked. "I don't trust many people ok??" He answered frustratedly. "Sure.." Steve whispered. Jonathan lay down peacefully. "I'll go..." Steve murmured as he got up and headed for the window. "I'm sorry.." Jonathan whispered as he climbed out. Jonathan stopped him and put a rain jacket around him. He smiled. "See you tomorrow Loser." He joked as he hopped down and started walking into the woods.

A/N
Thanks for 40 reads