chapter 1: Runaways

WARNING! THE STORY YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ CONTAINS SENSITIVE TOPICS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

The young child ran for her life with her brother, 2nd reset...she didn't understand what was happening...all she knew was the she and Chara were free from her father...he harmed them for years, and they were free... "Just a little further Lilly!" She heard Chara yell behind him "I-I know, brother!" She yelled back as they raced up the mountain as gun fire could be heard in the distance...then they made it to the top "I-Its gonna give Char-" she said as the rocks gave in, making her fall, "! LILLY!" she grabbed her foot to pull her up to avail...and he fell in with her...

Dark...darker...yet darker...that is all that surrounds her...the dark emptiness of the void...she is not Gaster, or Core!Frisk...she is what's left of the childs soul...you all think that Chara was the first himan, but in fact, twas Lilly who fell first...but her brother was the first to die...he reseted to save her...for she gave up her soul for the timeline...while the rest of her lives happily, she protects the timeline. That is All I can tell you...for it is rude to talk about who is listening~ =)

The ask box is open~ =)

Sorry this is short! I kinda had to rush it. :< A lot of the chapters might be short so ill try to make the book long! Bye! 😊